• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex slave forced to service 6,000 men

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saturday January 30, 2010
Sex slave forced to service 6,000

A CHINESE national on holiday in Singapore fell in love with a suave, good-looking Malaysian, but the man turned out to be a pimp who forced her to service more than 6,000 clients in the republic.

China Press quoted the 35-year-old woman, who wished to be known only as Lim, as saying that her nightmare lasted more than two years.

She entered Singapore as a tourist in 2002 before befriending the businessman, in his 30s, who subsequently won her heart.

“After two weeks of courtship, he proposed to me. He even wanted me to meet his parents in Malaysia. I thought I had met my true love and followed him.

“That was the beginning of my nightmare. I was confined to an apartment’s room for two years and nine months,” she was quoted as saying by the daily.

Lim said there were more than 20 other women kept in the apartment, adding that they could not escape as the vice syndicate watched their movements closely.

“When I refused to trade my flesh, I was beaten up and tormented physically and mentally over three days. I could not take the stress and gave in eventually,” she said, adding that she was forced to service an average of six clients daily.

“They only released me almost three years later when I no longer held any value to them.”

Lim, who returned to China after her release, recently came back to Singapore to help a mother locate her missing daughter whom she believes could have met a similar fate.

A photograph of the missing woman, who is a singer, was published in China Press.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that equates to about 100 liters of sperm. condoms alone will fill up a trash hill. she's the productive worker sg is looking for.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
“They only released me almost three years later when I no longer held any value to them.”

Wonder how they came to that conclusion.

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
the woman story seems to be suspicious. Lot of questions to be ask and how come she is with the mother of the missing singer now? Did she made a police report to say that she was held in captive and served as sex slave? and if she remains in Singapore for close to 3 years, this would mean her VISA already expired and how did ICA deal with her? somehow her story is unbelievable that she can be held captive in tiny singapore for 3 years. 3 months more likely

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
the woman story seems to be suspicious. Lot of questions to be ask and how come she is with the mother of the missing singer now? Did she made a police report to say that she was held in captive and served as sex slave? and if she remains in Singapore for close to 3 years, this would mean her VISA already expired and how did ICA deal with her? somehow her story is unbelievable that she can be held captive in tiny singapore for 3 years. 3 months more likely

She was fucked in Malaysia as she followed him back. read the words carefully.

Many Malaysian CRIME syndicates operate in SINGAPORE.
Loansharks, drugs, horseracing/football bookies and prostitution are the MAIN activities of Malaysian CRIME syndicates in S'pore.

This is a BELIEVABLE story.

The other MALAYSIAN gangsters are those that have come as FTs to steal our jobs and joined our GARMENT.
Those that have joines our GARMENT are the worse SCUMS or GANGSTERS...example JumbanLady, Ministar COW, etc.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, please lah, very suspicious.

How in the world can such thing happen in Singapore. Very often they will start having regular customers and does not take much for regular custormer to call police.

Furthermore how to kidnap for so long. As for the missing singer, wah lau people would recognized her. probably even get report in sammyboy with ratings. One phone call and it is all over.

In SIngapore kidnapping is 10 year plus rotan - donch play play.

Most like came to Singapore to turn tricks. Pimp refused to share proceeds so she whack back.

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then this is possibly true. anything can happen in Malaysia. Did not read the contents thoroughly. Local crime syndicates are also involved in those activities you mentioned except that they revolved primarily in SC.

She was fucked in Malaysia as she followed him back. read the words carefully.

Many Malaysian CRIME syndicates operate in SINGAPORE.
Loansharks, drugs, horseracing/football bookies and prostitution are the MAIN activities of Malaysian CRIME syndicates.

This is a BELIEVABLE story.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
... if she remains in Singapore for close to 3 years, this would mean her VISA already expired and how did ICA deal with her? somehow her story is unbelievable that she can be held captive in tiny singapore for 3 years. 3 months more likely

the 3 years is in mudland not sinkapore.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 3 years is in mudland not sinkapore.

In mudland then habis for this missing singer, so big how to find? Then again, did they pass through customs A-How style? But this time, it is an unwillingly party.

We read the singer's boyfriend was found drowned in east coast park. I believe the singer was involved in some plots herself and had escaped - that's the more likely scenario.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not believe this story.

China girls are known to be extremely cunning. Their commonly used strategy is this: Get into Singapore, earn money from prostitution first. Once earn enough, complain to the police that they have been abducted/forced into prostitution/kidnnapped etc. In that way they will not be charged for overstaying and will get a free ride home.

If they are working under pimp, sometimes they will do that when they get fed up with the pimp and want to take revenge.

I do not for a single moment believe this china girl is a victim. Not one bit,

Saturday January 30, 2010
Sex slave forced to service 6,000

A CHINESE national on holiday in Singapore fell in love with a suave, good-looking Malaysian, but the man turned out to be a pimp who forced her to service more than 6,000 clients in the republic.

China Press quoted the 35-year-old woman, who wished to be known only as Lim, as saying that her nightmare lasted more than two years.A photograph of the missing woman, who is a singer, was published in China Press.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got a photo:confused:

35 years old is quite over the hill for a working girl :rolleyes:

If there are like 6000 men who have already done her....

Then there should be some sammyboys forumers who would post a FR in the Singapore Apartment Based Brothels...

Anyone care to post a Censored FR here? haha.c:biggrin:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not believe this story.

China girls are known to be extremely cunning. Their commonly used strategy is this: Get into Singapore, earn money from prostitution first. Once earn enough, complain to the police that they have been abducted/forced into prostitution/kidnnapped etc. In that way they will not be charged for overstaying and will get a free ride home.

If they are working under pimp, sometimes they will do that when they get fed up with the pimp and want to take revenge.

I do not for a single moment believe this china girl is a victim. Not one bit,

Yah lor heard thisfrm a WL in GL. Told me a PRC ratted on another PRC to CID for going out with her clients for sideline. Later the pimp and the prc also kana.:eek:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Furthermore how to kidnap for so long. As for the missing singer, wah lau people would recognized her. probably even get report in sammyboy with ratings. One phone call and it is all over.

As long as nothing is reported or no one seen anything usual .

You can have someone chain for 10 years in your home .

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah, please lah, very suspicious.

How in the world can such thing happen in Singapore. Very often they will start having regular customers and does not take much for regular custormer to call police.

In SIngapore kidnapping is 10 year plus rotan - donch play play.

Most like came to Singapore to turn tricks. Pimp refused to share proceeds so she whack back.

hi there

1. bro, in mudland, anything is possible.
2. i had worked there for some considerate period of time, i had seen things that an average joe would never believe could happen there.
3. such stuffs have "connections" here and there.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prof-Lee-Wei-Ling.jpg

"Same thing happened to me ..... but i shy to talk about it"

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wonder how they came to that conclusion.

When they found her hole is 3inch X 3inch:eek::eek::eek: That's it !! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sell her to kopitiam....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: