• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friends now regretted making noise on FT and increase value of HDB

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pampered sinkies realize in pain, that our great government have hear their voices and decided to reduce the inflow of FW, he told me he now learnt to appreciate the FW/FT who are doing all the dirty jobs and low wages jobs that sinkies dun want to do, with lesser indians, PRCs, fillipino to hire, pte sector will need sinkies to work harder and multi tasking. He was 1 of the critics on the FT policy and now think that it is better to leave things at it is.

He also feel lousy writing to ST complaining abt the sky rocketing on his HDB assets. We drank yesterday, he said he was a dump fool sinkies, why would anyone want to complain when their wealth increase..I pat his shoulder and said : "serve you right"

Shin Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The pampered sinkies realize in pain, that our great government have hear their voices and decided to reduce the inflow of FW, he told me he now learnt to appreciate the FW/FT who are doing all the dirty jobs and low wages jobs that sinkies dun want to do, with lesser indians, PRCs, fillipino to hire, pte sector will need sinkies to work harder and multi tasking. He was 1 of the critics on the FT policy and now think that it is better to leave things at it is.

He also feel lousy writing to ST complaining abt the sky rocketing on his HDB assets. We drank yesterday, he said he was a dump fool sinkies, why would anyone want to complain when their wealth increase..I pat his shoulder and said : "serve you right"

And the author must be none other than our dear RonRon :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why u touch each other during drinking session? Did you suck his cock too after that, u faggot.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look forward to fairer pay benchmark to UK and USA where our bosses have been benchmarking theirs against.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
At election rally just ask crowd " who out there wants their property price to come down?" "who wants their property price to go up"?

New buyers, don't worry, we will give bigger grants for those that cannot afford new flats.