• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will u be Valentine's Valentine? (No typo hor!)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
will_you_be_valentines_valentine-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Valentine is turning 25 on Feb 14 and she is looking for a date on that special day.

In her email to STOMP:

"I am Valentine and I will be turning 25 on 14th February 2010, which is Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year and also my birthday.

"I was wondering whether STOMP can make my birthday wish come true.

"I would like to have a memorable 25th birthday to remember and it's not often 3 situations can occur on a single day (birthday, Valentine's Day plus Chinese New Year), therefore I would like to have an opportunity to have a smashing birthday.

"I liken myself to a book that you can enjoy with a cup of coffee with. You will discover the beauty and goodness in the book when you take time to ponder and read it thoroughly.

"Can you find me my Valentine?"

STOMP met up with Valentine and here are some more details about her:

Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Birthday: Feb 14, 1985
Nationality: Singaporean
Likes: Swimming, cycling, reading, collecting friends, watching movies, salsa dancing
Smoke: No
Drink: Social
Favourite Books: Books that set my mind to work

Favourite movies: Romantic movies with a touch of comedy appeal to me

Favorite Music: Music that you can dance to
Favorite TV Shows: Hongkong drama shows are what I indulge in

If you want to celebrate Valentine's birthday with her, email [email protected] to tell us why Valentine should pick you as her date, with photos of yourself.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "I liken myself to a book that you can enjoy with a cup of coffee with. You will discover the beauty and goodness in the book when you take time to ponder and read it thoroughly. ...
me dun drink books wen reading kopi (no typo hor!) ... :( :p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fugly sinkie are realy deperate. Free also no taker and the other one day dreaming about korean BF earning $100K. She open leg also no taker.
Why???????????? soo many fugly sinkie with so high demanding for a BF. No wonder all male married FT. And fugly are beaten by ang moh like dog

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, give her a break lah. She made a wish and if you can't grant her that, please don't makes her looks so bad.

Girl, wish you all the best :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why???????????? soo many fugly sinkie with so high demanding for a BF. No wonder all male married FT.

Look at it from the Chinese female's point of view. She like all females have certain expectations that has to be met. Unfortunately the Ah Beng falls short of meeting the standard. Running out of options naturally the Chinese gal aspire towards the better quality stock, namely FT. If that does not happen or work out, she chooses to remain single rather than settle for a lot less.

What about the Ah Beng that the local females discards you may ask? Well he on other hand, as you have accurately pointed out settles for the PRC or Viet mail order bride who has a much lower expectation in a life partner.

PS: Just a word of kind advice for the Beng bros. When you marry a PRC do try and make sure she is not a whore. I have personally heard too many sob stories during happy hour at Dynasty. Believe me it is not easy trying to swallow cheep whiskey while trying very hard to suppress one's laughter.