• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reform Party: Ex SAF scholar joins Reform Party. Time to stop the Reform?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Reform Party: Ex SAF scholar joins Reform Party

I wonder how many of the receipts face this kind of odds.

That may make him a better man to be a politician than those who justify 'get-out-of-my-uncaring-face'.

However that does not imply the SAF Merit Scholarship is better than the SAF Overseas Scholarship.

Like i said, this is a plus for the Reform Party. I wish they will win in their Election attempt.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Oppositions should show Singaporeans their scorecards - 'see this is what i have done for you these last 5 years' - yeah, what did they do?

I think you have a point.

Straits times highlighted that support from Malay community was the deciding factor in Aljunied GRC during the 2006 election.

Has the opposition engaged them and win their hearts and minds the last 4 years?
Maybe Goh Meng Seng can answer that question.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you have a point.

Straits times highlighted that support from Malay community was the deciding factor in Aljunied GRC during the 2006 election.

Has the opposition engaged them and win their hearts and minds the last 4 years?
Maybe Goh Meng Seng can answer that question.

A significant number of voters in Aljunied GRC gave their support in 2006. I hope WP has prepared the ground well regardless where the new election boundaries are going to be drawn.

Just as WP sent a group of political unknowns to contest AMK GRC, to let supporters of WP in Cheng San GRC 1997 show their support.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
19863_284530301382_14440041382_4478904_3538458_n.jpg

Three singapore warriors fighting the evil pap for the people...

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a PAP supporters, I am actually delighted to noe that Ex Scholars are joining the opposition parties. Is good to have more elites in the opposition party even if 1 day PAP kaput by freak results, the country is still run by capable people with high qualification.

As long as my country is not run by ex convicts, ex DB detainees, looser struggling to run a computer shop and hardly meet ends meet..then I should not be worry.

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

That may make him a better man to be a politician than those who justify 'get-out-of-my-uncaring-face'.

However that does not imply the SAF Merit Scholarship is better than the SAF Overseas Scholarship.

Like i said, this is a plus for the Reform Party. I wish they will win in their Election attempt.

Now, PAP cant say they always have the best people from their own system.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As a PAP supporters, I am actually delighted to noe that Ex Scholars are joining the opposition parties. Is good to have more elites in the opposition party even if 1 day PAP kaput by freak results, the country is still run by capable people with high qualification.

As long as my country is not run by ex convicts, ex DB detainees, looser struggling to run a computer shop and hardly meet ends meet..then I should not be worry.

a parliament is the democratic will of the peoples.

I have no problems with a current gangster ex-convict defeating a typical well-educated professional in a SMC as long as the election is held fairly. That's the peoples choice. We must accept it like I don't like a plurality voting system that gave PAP 95% parliament with 66% votes. one must still accept and respect the GE result.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A significant number of voters in Aljunied GRC gave their support in 2006. I hope WP has prepared the ground well regardless where the new election boundaries are going to be drawn.

Just as WP sent a group of political unknowns to contest AMK GRC, to let supporters of WP in Cheng San GRC 1997 show their support.

"Riders on the storm, into this house we're born. Into this world we're thrown, like a dog without a bone."

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot Tharman was an ex convict? Now Finance Ministar? :biggrin:

You don't look down on people's job lah, he earns an honest living, you should respect everyone who does that....if he doesn't make alot of money, doesn't that show that he's an honest fella? A good quality for MP with so much billions lost again by MPs who managed Town Councils billions!! :biggrin:

What happen if PHD taxi driver wants to run for election?

You still look down? :biggrin:

What about those so called 'winners' who lost 260 billions of our taxpayers monies without any accountability at all?

You bloody joker man! :biggrin:

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot Tharman was an ex convict? Now Finance Ministar? :biggrin:

You don't look down on people's job lah, he earns an honest living, you should respect everyone who does that....if he doesn't make alot of money, doesn't that show that he's an honest fella? A good quality for MP with so much billions lost again by MPs who managed Town Councils billions!! :biggrin:

What happen if PHD taxi driver wants to run for election?

You still look down? :biggrin:

What about those so called 'winners' who lost 260 billions of our taxpayers monies without any accountability at all?

You bloody joker man! :biggrin:
If a fellow can't even managed a small shop, dun you think his proposal of teaching how our great PAP should govern the people a big joke?? Passion alone is not enough, whoever govern Singapore MUST HAVE the iron in him!

Do you expect ten of thousands of our degree holder to vote for a ITE/Diploma holder to represent him?

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you expect ten of thousands of our degree holder to vote for a ITE/Diploma holder to represent him?

why not? leadership is not positions or fancy job titles.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

Passion alone is not enough, whoever govern Singapore MUST HAVE the iron in him!

isn't this why SGPlians now are suffering under the iron hands of the LeeRegime?

how much more iron you want? :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

why not? leadership is not positions or fancy job titles.

hey at least we don't have those PHDs holding so many board member appointments, where got time to find out the concerns of their constiuents? :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he is going to sport this hairstyle in this coming election, I am not going to vote for him!! :biggrin:

Seebeh Obiang man!!

edmund_480x600-optimized.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U are once again full of shit. This country was once run by all the above u fucktard. I recall Devan Nair sitting in a British jail (yes, that makes Devan Nair an ex-convict and ex detainee), S Rajaratnam struggling to make ends meet on a reporter salary, Wee kim Wee (whose father died when he was 8 years) working as a clerk, etc. If struggling to make ends meet means you are a loser, than your ancestors were all losers u motherfucker. They were struggling to make ends meet in China, couldn;t make it there and ended up in s'pore. Hence giving birth to u, a total waste of sperm.

I don't know any oppo that absconded with $30 billion dollars from Temasek and GIC and called it investing in the long term. I don't know any oppo that takes $3 million a year from the taxpayers and proceeds to fuck up the housing situation. Do you?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

They will be calling up their counterparts in Uk to find out if he he had paid all his bills, if he had a boyfriend, Vasoo will be brought in from the cold to help mindef determine if T&E expenses are accounted for.

I am sure the Iskandar Scholarship Department is very busy studying the Reform party.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a quality guy based on his answers. On target and measured. More importantly I hope that he becomes a magnet for others of his calibre to step forward.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal

So we can expect character assassinations to start very soon?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well spoken! Time Sinkies get disabused of the notion that PAP is all scholars without crooks.

Don't forget crooks like Phey yew kok whom they have conveniently want you to forget, Tan Kia Gan, Wee toon boon, teh cheang wan who were convicted.

U are once again full of shit. This country was once run by all the above u fucktard. I recall Devan Nair sitting in a British jail (yes, that makes Devan Nair an ex-convict and ex detainee), S Rajaratnam struggling to make ends meet on a reporter salary, Wee kim Wee (whose father died when he was 8 years) working as a clerk, etc. If struggling to make ends meet means you are a loser, than your ancestors were all losers u motherfucker. They were struggling to make ends meet in China, couldn;t make it there and ended up in s'pore. Hence giving birth to u, a total waste of sperm.

I don't know any oppo that absconded with $30 billion dollars from Temasek and GIC and called it investing in the long term. I don't know any oppo that takes $3 million a year from the taxpayers and proceeds to fuck up the housing situation. Do you?