• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

As more FTs flood into Singapore, our Labour Productivity drops further!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>27297.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>You guys might be interested to see this. I’ve just plotted the annual labour productivity growth vs FT population growth. There is clearly a correlation between increase in FT population vs lowering of our productivity.
I'm just wondering how cum our a-class scholar ministers can't see it?
erkdon.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/erkdon.jpg
PAP is turning us back into a 3rd world country. Feel free to email the graph to more people to see.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter to them anyway....as long their salaries & bonus keep going north....

nothing else matters.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin: