• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married man with 9 kids had underage sex with girl, 14

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
married_man_with_9_kids_had_underage_sex_with_girl_14-thumbnail.jpg

A MARRIED father of nine was yesterday jailed for 18 months for having sex with an underage girl.

Technician Azmee Ahmad, 30, admitted to having sex with a 14-year-old on the staircase landing of a housing block in Bukit Batok Street 33 last March.

Azmee, who has seven children with his wife and two others with a past partner, got to know the Secondary 2 student on the Alamak Chat, an Internet website, earlier that month.

She told him she was 14 and he lied that he was 20.

After a few sessions of chatting, she agreed to be his steady girlfriend. Shortly after, they met in the void deck of Block 329 and had consensual sex on the staircase landing.

He could have been jailed for up to 10 years and/or fined.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said in the other post on this topic. 9 kids. Wife's hole loose liao. Need to find tight hole. 14 yr old should guarantee its tight

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has the profile of those fathers who would rape own daughter subsequently.

Like I said in the other post on this topic. 9 kids. Wife's hole loose liao. Need to find tight hole. 14 yr old should guarantee its tight

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your post header screwed up.

Should be:
Married man with 9 kids had sex with underage girl, 14.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9 kids lagi best leh. Technician earn how much, how come can support? :confused:

They are good examples of "having too many kids = too exp" is a lousy excuse. Then again, most of them probably do not expect the kid to go beyond sec sch education :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't gurantee these days, my friend, you may never know, how many 'dinosaurs' had taken refuge in that 'cave'...but wet it will be.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are good examples of "having too many kids = too exp" is a lousy excuse. Then again, most of them probably do not expect the kid to go beyond sec sch education :rolleyes:

They don't bother about education, all is on their minds are Abang happy I happy, with a failing kidney, they do not even fark care; if children they make is a burden to themslves & society. They have privilege status, where even the NGO's give pirority! :p