• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

horze

I can't make it to the races this weekend so have to let go of my tickets for sale. Hoping to clear at cost or near cost so please pm me if you are interested. These are good seats which is 2nd row from the front and opposite the pitstop which means you get a lot of action from your view. Cost is $1388 per ticket so please pm me if you are interested - best price secures. Cheers

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
me not a fan of F1... so to me, $1388 can go for 9 good bonks... so I make a pass for your offer.... :biggrin:

Good luck.. some bro may be interested..... :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
U Are selling the ticket in the wrong place ! Guys here will give you such answer ..... 1388, i can go for 20 Bonks ......... hahaha

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing against F1 fans... But for a non F1 watcher like me... Paying $1388 2 see ppl change tiya... Anyone 1 2 c me change tiya?? I charge $13 will do...:biggrin::p:biggrin: and most of the time the street is quiet... suddenly voooovooom few car zoom past so quick tat u can't c anything much then again back to silent 4 the nxt few mins... manzz i sure fall asleep sia...:p:p

I think it will b easier 2 sell it in car forum...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing against F1 fans... But for a non F1 watcher like me... Paying $1388 2 see ppl change tiya...

not only that to pay to watch cars just zoom past you...the only thing you can get out of it is smelling the fart of the exhaust..its not like you get to watch the action on the entire track then that would be worth it...but pay to watch bits of action here and there...thanks but no thanks...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not only that to pay to watch cars just zoom past you...the only thing you can get out of it is smelling the fart of the exhaust..its not like you get to watch the action on the entire track then that would be worth it...but pay to watch bits of action here and there...thanks but no thanks...

Jus realise the most exp ticket cost $2588...:eek:

Think watch frm sports chnl can c much more...:biggrin:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
& have 2 wear earplugs when watching it live......went 2 the test drive & the noise from 1 car is damm loud......imagine 18 cars doing this @ one go......torture ur ears only......:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
& have 2 wear earplugs when watching it live......went 2 the test drive & the noise from 1 car is damm loud......imagine 18 cars doing this @ one go......torture ur ears only......:biggrin:

Maybe 18 car 1 short all the noise cancel ea other out n u get perfect silence? :biggrin: Either tat or u oredi go deaf... :p

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheaper to watch on SCV, away from the noise and exhaust. Can see the cars most of the time and got instant replay when there an incident happening.

Not that i want to splash cold water, with the weather now haywired, there a good chance it will rain. Imagine paying so much to suffer the noise, smell and rain while u can enjoy the action the comfort of your couch, enjoying aircon with cashew nuts and cold beer.:rolleyes:

Alfrescian
Loyal
horze

it's better that you list your ticket in ebay. but, seems like you're gonna have some competition:

F1 Tickets Auctions

If you paid full price for the ticket, hope you're able to sell it soon.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't make it to the races this weekend so have to let go of my tickets for sale. Hoping to clear at cost or near cost so please pm me if you are interested. These are good seats which is 2nd row from the front and opposite the pitstop which means you get a lot of action from your view. Cost is $1388 per ticket so please pm me if you are interested - best price secures. Cheers

Maybe Clinton666 will buy. Find him.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya, record it down and u can FF n RW it again n again n stil dun pay extra sibo?
2588 can get a gd pc 2 do alot of serious gaming lorh:biggrin:

Starting frm USD1799...:biggrin::biggrin:

alienware-area-51-m15x-m17x-laptops.jpg