SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    I can't make it to the races this weekend so have to let go of my tickets for sale. Hoping to clear at cost or near cost so please pm me if you are interested. These are good seats which is 2nd row from the front and opposite the pitstop which means you get a lot of action from your view. Cost is $1388 per ticket so please pm me if you are interested - best price secures. Cheers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    still searching.....
    Posts
    454
    My Reputation Points: 373 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    me not a fan of F1... so to me, $1388 can go for 9 good bonks... so I make a pass for your offer....

    Good luck.. some bro may be interested.....
    人生充满着无奈

    Bros, please leave your name when you up me. I will return your kindness.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,237
    My Reputation Points: 194 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    I bid 5 cts.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    49
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Wow... 9 bonks... I agree liao...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,182
    My Reputation Points: 365 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    U Are selling the ticket in the wrong place ! Guys here will give you such answer ..... 1388, i can go for 20 Bonks ......... hahaha

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,116
    My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    no money for that kind of action. also wrong place to sell.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,308
    My Reputation Points: 11766 / Power: 30

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Nothing against F1 fans... But for a non F1 watcher like me... Paying $1388 2 see ppl change tiya... Anyone 1 2 c me change tiya?? I charge $13 will do... and most of the time the street is quiet... suddenly voooovooom few car zoom past so quick tat u can't c anything much then again back to silent 4 the nxt few mins... manzz i sure fall asleep sia...

    I think it will b easier 2 sell it in car forum...
    尘世如潮人如水,只叹江湖几人回!皇图霸业谈笑中,不胜人生一场醉...Hic...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    772
    My Reputation Points: 148 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    bro,

    can try ebay. got genuine buyers there
    You up me , i up you
    Please let me know if i forgot.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    600
    My Reputation Points: 47 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    i m a F1 fan but i won't pay that much 2 watch it either......better save the $ 4 bonking......
    government can easily exist without laws....but law cannot exist without government

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sin city
    Posts
    2,878
    My Reputation Points: 316 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft View Post
    Nothing against F1 fans... But for a non F1 watcher like me... Paying $1388 2 see ppl change tiya...
    not only that to pay to watch cars just zoom past you...the only thing you can get out of it is smelling the fart of the exhaust..its not like you get to watch the action on the entire track then that would be worth it...but pay to watch bits of action here and there...thanks but no thanks...
    FROM THE DARKNESS WE CAME TO THE DARKNESS WE SHALL RETURN.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,308
    My Reputation Points: 11766 / Power: 30

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
    not only that to pay to watch cars just zoom past you...the only thing you can get out of it is smelling the fart of the exhaust..its not like you get to watch the action on the entire track then that would be worth it...but pay to watch bits of action here and there...thanks but no thanks...
    Jus realise the most exp ticket cost $2588...

    Think watch frm sports chnl can c much more...
    尘世如潮人如水,只叹江湖几人回!皇图霸业谈笑中,不胜人生一场醉...Hic...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    600
    My Reputation Points: 47 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    & have 2 wear earplugs when watching it live......went 2 the test drive & the noise from 1 car is damm loud......imagine 18 cars doing this @ one go......torture ur ears only......
    government can easily exist without laws....but law cannot exist without government

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,308
    My Reputation Points: 11766 / Power: 30

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by hungary fighter View Post
    & have 2 wear earplugs when watching it live......went 2 the test drive & the noise from 1 car is damm loud......imagine 18 cars doing this @ one go......torture ur ears only......
    Maybe 18 car 1 short all the noise cancel ea other out n u get perfect silence? Either tat or u oredi go deaf...
    尘世如潮人如水,只叹江湖几人回!皇图霸业谈笑中,不胜人生一场醉...Hic...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    600
    My Reputation Points: 47 / Power: 7

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft View Post
    Maybe 18 car 1 short all the noise cancel ea other out n u get perfect silence? Either tat or u oredi go deaf...
    i suppose chances is i m deaf already.....
    government can easily exist without laws....but law cannot exist without government

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,853
    My Reputation Points: 2766 / Power: 12

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    cheaper to watch on SCV, away from the noise and exhaust. Can see the cars most of the time and got instant replay when there an incident happening.

    Not that i want to splash cold water, with the weather now haywired, there a good chance it will rain. Imagine paying so much to suffer the noise, smell and rain while u can enjoy the action the comfort of your couch, enjoying aircon with cashew nuts and cold beer.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    14
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    horze

    it's better that you list your ticket in ebay. but, seems like you're gonna have some competition:

    F1 Tickets Auctions

    If you paid full price for the ticket, hope you're able to sell it soon.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    俺是东北的
    Posts
    18
    My Reputation Points: 18 / Power: 0

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft View Post
    Jus realise the most exp ticket cost $2588...

    Think watch frm sports chnl can c much more...
    Ya, record it down and u can FF n RW it again n again n stil dun pay extra sibo?
    2588 can get a gd pc 2 do alot of serious gaming lorh

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,782
    My Reputation Points: 1914 / Power: 10

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by horze View Post
    I can't make it to the races this weekend so have to let go of my tickets for sale. Hoping to clear at cost or near cost so please pm me if you are interested. These are good seats which is 2nd row from the front and opposite the pitstop which means you get a lot of action from your view. Cost is $1388 per ticket so please pm me if you are interested - best price secures. Cheers
    Maybe Clinton666 will buy. Find him.
    Save the Earth

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,308
    My Reputation Points: 11766 / Power: 30

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Randee_Candee View Post
    Ya, record it down and u can FF n RW it again n again n stil dun pay extra sibo?
    2588 can get a gd pc 2 do alot of serious gaming lorh
    Starting frm USD1799...

    尘世如潮人如水,只叹江湖几人回!皇图霸业谈笑中,不胜人生一场醉...Hic...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    俺是东北的
    Posts
    18
    My Reputation Points: 18 / Power: 0

    Default Re: F1 Pitstop Grandstand tickets for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft View Post
    Starting frm USD1799...

    Si jpk goin 2 watch F1
    Thk he like 2 smell smoke n hear vroom vroom sound

    Lets try 2 get him 2 go into a locked room with 20smokers n play fast and furious but off the tv

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tiger airways offer 4 cent tickets!
    By saratogas in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 02:29 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:07 AM
  3. should human organ sale be legalised here?
    By hungary fighter in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-08-2008, 07:06 PM
  4. Kidney for sale case
    By tommyh in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-08-2008, 06:21 PM
  5. Great Singapore Organ Sale?
    By landandsea in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-07-2008, 01:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •