• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father 'forced son into sex with hooker'

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a son would you bring him to a prostitute when he is of age to show him the "ropes"?

http://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/story/2009/12/23/dad-accused-of-forcing-son-14-into-sex-with-hooker/

A ROCKHAMPTON dad is accused of forcing his son to have sex with a prostitute because he feared the 14-year-old was gay.

During a family barbecue around Christmas time in 2007, the dad allegedly phoned a prostitute and arranged to meet her at a motel on Yaamba Road, North Rockhampton.

The father drove his son to the motel and paid the prostitute in $50 notes.

The prostitute took the boy into a motel room while the father waited on a balcony.

The dad walked in and out of the room to check on his son and told him he wanted to see a used condom as proof that they’d had sex. After the boy and the prostitute had finished the dad took his son home.

A magistrate yesterday found there was enough evidence against the father for him to stand trial for the rape of his son.

Giving evidence during the committal hearing in Rockhampton Magistrates Court, the boy’s mother testified she questioned the youngster about where his father had taken him.

“First (he) didn’t want to say anything to me. Then he told me his father took him to a motel room and there was a prostitute there,” the mother said.

“He wouldn’t talk, he just started crying.”

Police first became aware of the alleged rape when the father phoned the Child Protection Investigation Unit on May 5, 2008.

Detective Sergeant Christine Knapp answered the phone call, during which the father allegedly accused police of not acting on suspicions that his 14-year-old son was “abusing” his younger brother.

The dad allegedly told police he had “tried to sort it out himself by taking (his son) to a prostitute”.

Sergeant Knapp said she warned the father over the phone before driving to the family’s home and speaking with the mother and child.

The prostitute alleged to have had sex with the teenager has never been located.

Sergeant Knapp said she tracked the father’s mobile phone calls to trace the prostitute’s number, but without knowing a date of the alleged offence she could not track the woman down.

The prostitute was described to police as being about 28-years-old, tall and skinny with tanned skin and dark, long hair.

Sergeant Knapp said the teenage boy appeared to be quite embarrassed when he was asked by police about the rape.

A date will be set in the new year for the matters to be heard in a higher court.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“He wouldn’t talk, he just started crying.”

I think the dad was right. Most normal men would react a different way when provided with free sex. I'm of coz assuming that the prostitute look like most normal woman and not some ugly old fat lao auntie which doesn't seem to be the case

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the dad was right. Most normal men would react a different way when provided with free sex. I'm of coz assuming that the prostitute look like most normal woman and not some ugly old fat lao auntie which doesn't seem to be the case

Looks like the dad's suspision that the son is gay may be right.