• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Invest in stock market

remisier

Welcome to my Website
http://goldhousegroup.com/stock_broking.htm

I am a trading representative from Lim & Tan Securities.

Established in 1973, Lim & Tan Securities is a leading securities brokerage firm in Singapore with a strong focus in retail market. Believing in providing cutting-edge technology to its clients, it was amongst the first to introduce Internet Share Trading.

With its extensive network and market insights, it is able to provide you with in-depth research on local and key global securities markets.

EVER WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO TRADE IN ANY FINANCIAL MARKET ON EQUITIES?

Dow Jones AEX NIKKEI KOSPI

NASDAQ FTSE HANG SENG

NYSE DAX STI ASX

Interested in trading in shares? Call me today.

Earn LinkPoints when you trade with limtan.com.sg!

Receive 6000 LinkPoints when you open a limtan.com.sg Online trading account and complete 3 Online trades within 3 months from account opened.

In addition, Link cardholders will be awarded 5 LinkPoints for every $1 of commission paid with limtan.com.sg.

Contact Me

Mail Lim & Tan Securities Pte Ltd
20 Cecil Street
#09-00 Equity Plaza
Singapore 049705
Attn: Roger Pay

Phone +65 98527793, Helpdesk +65 67998180

Fax +65 6538 7730

Email [email protected]

I look forward to your feedback. You can call me at +65 9852 7793, if you have queries.

You can also email me at [email protected] with your questions or feedback.

Welcome to my stockmarket Forum

Attachments

• Name Card.jpg
    Name Card.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 268