• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to remove scroobal as a moderator

BusNo69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls sign in here.

So far he is doing a lousy jobs, his appraoched is worst than thos mod in PAP forum:oIo: He even go to the extend of telling ppl what to put up not wat to write!!! I bet this thread will end up in rubbish heaps for him will abuse his power:oIo:

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still judging his performance but he needs to watch out that he is really using a "light touch", otherwise the whole forum becomes like PAP-controlled Sinkieland, very boring and no humour.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys should read his pieces in the Emigration forum.

he keep going around, offering advise to those migrating, on how to find a job, setup a business, buy property etc in Australia, most of all, keep advising those who are migrating not to give up their SG passport & withdraw their CPF.

This coming from a civil servant......

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then take turn to be moderator lah... each do one week a time.

good one!!!! only very senior forumers with more than 1000 points can rotate and 1000 power points can sit on the moderators' table...

i think that LTB can qualify....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is just a forum , why the hell so serious???? Relax lah... who moderate also the same wah.. in the end still a bunch of losers here complaining and yet no balls to action.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support TonyChat as moderator. At least he's as unsinkified as (if not more than) LeongSam.