• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blogger Xiaxue's marriage proposal

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
By nicholas yong

Celebrity blogger Xiaxue, who has made a career out of publicising her private life and thoughts, will now see her own marriage proposal turned into an episode on her bi-weekly reality webshow.

Her boyfriend, Mike Sayre, 28, popped the question at a movie screening last Saturday and TV production company Munkysuperstar Pictures was there to film the event.

Xiaxue a.k.a Wendy Cheng, 25, and Mr Sayre, an engineer, have been dating for more than three years. Although they had been discussing wedding plans for about six months, Mr Sayre still managed to surprise her.

Ms Gillian Tan, director of Xiaxue's Guide To Life, which airs on clicknetwork.tv, said: 'We wanted to film the proposal and make it a public event since Wendy loves being in the limelight. Mike is actually quite shy, but he was happy to do it for Wendy.'

Mr Sayre, who is from Dallas, Texas, has been working here for almost three years.

The production house Munkysuperstar Pictures and blog advertising community Nuffnang ensured that Ms Cheng attended a screening of the movie, Couples Retreat, where a friend pushed her to the aisle seat. Then 'an SDU-ad kind of thing started playing, and it went, have you found the person you love', recalled Ms Cheng.

Read the full report in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times' LIFE!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha, eventually xiaxue got hoodwinked by the chow ang mo, give you three years starting from the day you tied the cock.
I've seen many girl dumped by the chow ang mo in the same manner, my classmate, my friend, my closed/disstance relatives...
man are man, we like new things eg.Tiger wood, jacky chan, the chief policman, the church pastor, the politician (classic Mr clinton), rich elite, smelly poor slob all done it and looking more.
you may said LOVE, but love is the thing left over by our hairy monkey like ancestor, not today motto, no school syllabus taught us love. I learnt everythings from internet, from someone wikimedia page, from someone my senior, from politician, 'heck care'
My latest constructive education 'have iron have bread' 'have power have lady and money' 'can't do, do' 'cannot listen, listen' 'can care don't care'...
Ms xiaxue, don't confuse your identity, don't put the Asian in Caucasian OK, good luck, hope you got dump where you are 85, but forget to ask for 50%/50% equity.
By nicholas yong

Celebrity blogger Xiaxue, who has made a career out of publicising her private life and thoughts, will now see her own marriage proposal turned into an episode on her bi-weekly reality webshow.

Her boyfriend, Mike Sayre, 28, popped the question at a movie screening last Saturday and TV production company Munkysuperstar Pictures was there to film the event.

Xiaxue a.k.a Wendy Cheng, 25, and Mr Sayre, an engineer, have been dating for more than three years. Although they had been discussing wedding plans for about six months, Mr Sayre still managed to surprise her.

Ms Gillian Tan, director of Xiaxue's Guide To Life, which airs on clicknetwork.tv, said: 'We wanted to film the proposal and make it a public event since Wendy loves being in the limelight. Mike is actually quite shy, but he was happy to do it for Wendy.'

Mr Sayre, who is from Dallas, Texas, has been working here for almost three years.

The production house Munkysuperstar Pictures and blog advertising community Nuffnang ensured that Ms Cheng attended a screening of the movie, Couples Retreat, where a friend pushed her to the aisle seat. Then 'an SDU-ad kind of thing started playing, and it went, have you found the person you love', recalled Ms Cheng.

Read the full report in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times' LIFE!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i pity that amercian dude, instead of taking a good old amercian gal, he pick up a SPG.

what is wrong with his brain?

He does not know what he is getting himself into.

So many beautiful flowers in US of A, he want a heliamphora.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kay%2BKay%2BBikini%2BBeach%2BFun%2BWith%2BXiaxue%2Bwww.GutterUncensored.com%2B19.jpg

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has XiaXue's actual height? My guess? 4feet 10inches. The most difficult kind of photograph to photoshop, natural high noon light. Look at xiaxue's hairline. It'a almost at Ching Manchurian hair line standard! all that blond bleaching must be taking it's toll. She'll lose all her hair before she hits forty.

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone has XiaXue's actual height? My guess? 4feet 10inches. The most difficult kind of photograph to photoshop, natural high noon light. Look at xiaxue's hairline. It'a almost at Ching Manchurian hair line standard! all that blond bleaching must be taking it's toll. She'll lose all her hair before she hits forty.

Very good description : Ching Manchurian hairline standard. As for losing hair before 40, it remains to be seen. Anyway, by then, no one would be bothered it anyway.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha, eventually xiaxue got hoodwinked by the chow ang mo, give you three years starting from the day you tied the cock.
I've seen many girl dumped by the chow ang mo in the same manner, my classmate, my friend, my closed/disstance relatives...
man are man, we like new things eg.Tiger wood, jacky chan, the chief policman, the church pastor, the politician (classic Mr clinton), rich elite, smelly poor slob all done it and looking more.
you may said LOVE, but love is the thing left over by our hairy monkey like ancestor, not today motto, no school syllabus taught us love. I learnt everythings from internet, from someone wikimedia page, from someone my senior, from politician, 'heck care'
My latest constructive education 'have iron have bread' 'have power have lady and money' 'can't do, do' 'cannot listen, listen' 'can care don't care'...
Ms xiaxue, don't confuse your identity, don't put the Asian in Caucasian OK, good luck, hope you got dump where you are 85, but forget to ask for 50%/50% equity.

Wahahhaha!!! IN thailand, the thais are the one who play around the ang mor. But in sinkieland.... hahahah...