• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sodomy in Hong Lim Park

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore’s first Pride parade is scheduled to take place Nov. 15 at Hong Lim Park, the locale where the government recently announced it will allow demonstrations.

“I have no idea how many people are going to turn up,” said organizer Roy Tan. “If it’s just me, I’ll be marching round the place holding a placard reading ‘Repeal 377A’ on one side and ‘Legalize gay marriage’ on the other.

“We will march about three times round Hong Lim Park singing ‘We Shall Overcome,’ ‘I Will Survive’ by Gloria Gaynor, ‘Survivor’ by Destiny’s Child or ‘I Am What I Am’ – some kind of anthemy song to highlight the struggle for equality or the tenacity to survive against all odds.”

Afterwards, Tan envisions a picnic or a dance. He said the goal is not necessarily for the parade to be “a success” but rather “to establish a precedent.”

Penal Code Section 377A states, “Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.”

http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=13082

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
males are born to fark females...
females are born to kana fark by males...
that is why spore gov don't allow a male arsehole to
kana poke cause its
the only pride that is left just for the male to boast around
if everything else should fail :biggrin:
+++ yippeeeee....at least i still have my virgin arsehole :p +++

thumbs up for the law.... :p
p/s:if everyting else should fail , you still can sell your backside for a quick good meal and watch man utd versus chelsea this weekend at changi :p