• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners get special treatment

M

Mihailov75

A simple email to MOE asking for clarification on the entry of foreign students turned ugly and subsequently I received a death threat.

The parents made false declarations to 2 schools. One daughter had only Primary 5 standard but was accepted for Secondary 1 Express. Her 2 elder brothers failed their entrance tests, but got into the school by 'donating'. It's been in practise for a long time. Some educators in Singapore are such hypocrites and getting bolder. Some are untouchables.

I was threatened, I was harrassed... in Singapore. I saw my MP Chan Soo Sen who was also Senior Minister of State (Education) then but he was indifferent. I wrote to PM Lee. Letter forwarded back to MOE for them to answer.

My feedback was hijacked. There is no avenue for complaints.

This is for the whole world to know, our civil service is not as efficient as they are made out to be. Many are not worth their high salaries.

You can laugh, you can call me names but it could happen to you one day....... they are too powerful. What can you do?

http://topmleehsienloong.blogspot.com/

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simple email to MOE asking for clarification on the entry of foreign students turned ugly and subsequently I received a death threat.

The parents made false declarations to 2 schools. One daughter had only Primary 5 standard but was accepted for Secondary 1 Express. Her 2 elder brothers failed their entrance tests, but got into the school by 'donating'. It's been in practise for a long time. Some educators in Singapore are such hypocrites and getting bolder. Some are untouchables.

I was threatened, I was harrassed... in Singapore. I saw my MP Chan Soo Sen who was also Senior Minister of State (Education) then but he was indifferent. I wrote to PM Lee. Letter forwarded back to MOE for them to answer.

My feedback was hijacked. There is no avenue for complaints.

This is for the whole world to know, our civil service is not as efficient as they are made out to be. Many are not worth their high salaries.

You can laugh, you can call me names but it could happen to you one day....... they are too powerful. What can you do?

http://topmleehsienloong.blogspot.com/

This is what happens in an authoritarian regime that has brought the entire state apparatus to serve the interests of a minority elite.

In a country where the mainstream media has been cowed and turned into a bootlicker for the greedy, corrupt regime, the views of the people are inevitably thrown into the wastepaper basket.

Authoritarians don't depend on the people, the votes, to continue their repression and exploitation.