• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr JBJ took famiLEE LEEgime to court for By-Election in Bukit Batok

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr JBJ took famiLEE LEEgime to court for By-Election

A class action lawsuit is filed by Mr. JBJ of Reform Party taking famiLEE LEEgime to court for refusing to hold By-Election in Jurong GRC's Bukit Batok seat from which MP Ong died. Reform Party went to Bukit Batok to collect signatures and the responds was so great it was hard to believe - all these signatures were collected spending not exceeding 1 and half hours from only not more than 3 block of HDB flats in Bukit Batok. No further efforts were necessary. In the view of this, the people's desire to have By-Election is very strong, and I can assure any one that thousand signatures can be collected if more home visits were done. I can further assure that there will be NO WALK-OVER ABSOLUTELY. :-):wink::wink::rolleyes:

posted by uncleyap at 3:07 PM

Last edited:

maynardjohn

This is a great development indeed! Thanks to JBJ for taking the lead. Well done!

As the class action involves reclaiming an essential guarantee of the Constitution, I believe it will receive wide support in the other constituencies as well.

locky2ky

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a great development indeed! Thanks to JBJ for taking the lead. Well done!

As the class action involves reclaiming an essential guarantee of the Constitution, I believe it will receive wide support in the other constituencies as well.

yes, i think people are very angry with miw with all the erp and transport fare hikes. we sure need more jbj!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with everybody that JBJ is doing all the right thing, i respect him for his every inch of a gentleman.

The world knows what kind of courts we have.

Unless the Old fuck is wheeled into the SGH one -time -more for a very very serious Atrial flutter , the judge's decision may be a forgone conclusion.

The ground sentiment is really fucking bad for PAP bastards, if there is a by-election at BB, JBJ will win a small margin(factoring new citizens).

At all costs, the PAP dogs and bitches will pull out all stops to sneer at JBJ. The prostituted papers and low-class prostitutes will make sure JBJ is belittled, wait and see.

Meanwhile Lets pray for another fatal Atrial Flutter soonest !!

In the same breath, lets hope the judge handling this case is god-sent and pray JBJ pull off the good deed

May God be with JBJ !
May bloody hell be with the monkey familee!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why bye election now? No job.No money.No savings.No income. What bye election!!! Don't waste everybody's time. Go and sleep lah! Bye election! My toe lah!! Give me a job and spare me a dollar can???

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) I wonder why the list has 13 names per page. Its such a bad luck number.

2) Anyone here can cite the law on GRCs and minimum number of candidates required before a by-election needs to be conducted?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tactically, this is an exciting move.

In terms of chess, it is akin to moving your queen in a diagonal span straight into enemy territory and check the king.

How it will turn out though, is anybody's guess.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuesday, August 05, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Most Significant Filth with famiLEE LEEgime's GRC System

GRC system is one of the many foul shams conducted by Old Dog Thief LKy's famiLEE LEEgime which is notorious of such things.

It is well known for being foul to get famiLEE LEEgime's candidates unfairly elected by lumping vote counts of up to 6 constituencies together into a group instead of each constituency by it's own to determine the election results. That is foul for over a decade to help famiLEE LEEgime preventing lost of parliamentary seats after Mr. JBJ broke LEEgime's parliamentary monopoly in Anson constituency in 1981, followed by Mr. Chiam See Tong, Mr. Cheo Chye Chen & Mr. Ling How Dong.

However I am now pointing out to what is the most significant filth about this foul GRC system.

:-)

That is stated in Republic of Singapore Statute's Chapter 218, Parliamentary Election Act, Section 24 (2A):
Writ of election
24. —(1) For the purposes of every general election of Members of Parliament, and for the purposes of the election of Members to supply vacancies caused by death, resignation or otherwise, the President shall issue writs under the public seal, addressed to the Returning Officer.

(2) Every such writ shall be in Form 1 in the First Schedule and shall specify the date or dates (referred to in this Act as the day of nomination) not being less than 5 days nor more than one month after the date of the writ and the place or places of nomination (referred to in this Act as the place of nomination).

(2A) In respect of any group representation constituency, no writ shall be issued under subsection (1) for an election to fill any vacancy unless all the Members for that constituency have vacated their seats in Parliament.
[10/88]
(3) Upon receipt of the writ, the Returning Officer shall proceed to hold the election in the manner hereinafter provided.​
There will be no by election unless ALL the MPs in a GRC (up to 6) are vacated, either by resignation; death or disqualification. That means even when only 1 out of 6 MPs of a GRC is remaining in the seat the the president will not sign a writ of election in order to hold any by-election. This clause is quite well hidden in the portion mentioning writ in stead of GRC!

Why is this Most Significantly Filthy & Foul?

BECAUSE THE VOTERS (ELECTORS) WILL LOST THEIR RIGHTS OF REPRESENTATIONS IN THE PARLIAMENT WITHOUT ANY REPLACEMENT, WHEN THERE IS NO MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT TO VOTE IN REPRESENTATION FOR THEIR RIGHTS IN PARLIAMENT. This is very seriously unfair and unequal in the view of any constitutional or political or legal angles.

Take for example the Jurong GRC which is supposed to have 5 MPs, there are only 4 left after Ong's death:

• The voters of Jurong GRC is supposed to have 5 votes in the parliament each by an MP to represent the rights of Jurong GRC's voters, after Ong's death there is only 4 votes left for voters of Jurong GRC, that is a serous compromise & prejudice to voters' rights in the parliament.
  • Voters from Ong's Bukit Batok Constituency have actually ZERO vote in the parliament after Ong's death, because NO OTHER MP COULD VOTE ON BEHALF OF A DEAD MP.
  • This seriously flawed and seriously unfair system is foul irrespective of the sad fact that 82 (now 81) seats are with famiLEE LEEgime's PAp in the parliament. This foul flaw is legislated in the law which will apply to any other situation regardless the proportion by which different political parties hold seats in parliament.
It is very simple mathematics that 4 votes does not equal to 5 (for Jurong GRC's voters' rights), and 0 vote does not equal to one (for Bukit Batok's voters' rights). This becomes particularly clear when for example, people of Bukit Batok are in conflict of political interest against people of other constituencies, there is no vote to cast for their right at all in the parliament after Ong's death.

From this angle it is very obvious and easy for any person to understand why famiLEE LEEgime's GRC system is foul and most significantly filthy in the aspect of depriving citizen's rights of representation in parliament when they lost their GRC's MP via death or resignation or disqualification. These voters will suffer unfortunately and most unfairly until the next General Election under the famiLEE LEEgime's foul GRC system.

I like to point out that famiLEE LEEgime itself is very likely blinded by their own majority control and dictatorial manipulation of parliament, from this significantly foul flaw in that, they will fail to see any difference caused by this flaw since the sham parliament had never really represented the rights of voters, but had hijacked voters' rights altogether under the hands of famiLEE always. All the voters from the 82 constituencies always had their rights hijacked and exploited regardless weather their MPs are dead or alive!

:-)

I therefore ask all Singaporean voters to back the calls from Reform Party for by-Election.

Reform Party's call blog post 1
Reform Party's call blog post 2

Sammyboymod Thread

New Sammyboy.Com Thread

posted by uncleyap at 9:14 AM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thursday, September 18, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> NO BODY can vote on behalf of DEAD MP

In my previous blog post, I had not put it in the plain and simple text to point out that regardless of what Cover Of Duty by other MPs in a GRC etc, STILL NO VOTE CAN BE CAST FOR THE VACANT PARLIAMENTARY SEAT ON BEHALF OF ANY DEAD MP.

This is the most important duty of an MP - to vote in parliament in representation of the rights of his constituency's electorates. Nothing else is more basic and fundamentally important than this as a duty of a Member of Parliament to do for his / her constituency's electorates.

In famiLEE LEEgime and in most parliaments I am aware of, there is no such thing as proxy voting or voting on behalf of a dead MP. A dead MP can not vote, the electorates of his / her constituency LOST THEIR RIGHTS of voting and representation in the parliament once the seat for their constituency become vacant. I don't even think that there is any proxy voting in parliament for case of absentee e.g. hospitalized or traveling MPs.

In the case of a vacant seat, the only available means for the constituency's electorates to replace or fill their vacated MP's seat is to elect another MP via a By-Election. Otherwise, there is absolutely no one in the parliament to cast vote for these electorates, exercising the legislative power and basic democratic rights of these citizens who suffers from a vacated seat of their constituency in parliament.

The famiLEE LEEgime's hoodwink regarding covering of duty of a dead PM by other MPs from the same GRC is only referring to minor things such as Meet The People Sessions, writing a letter to e.g. HDB on behalf of dead MP, or at the most raise an issue in the parliament. However, what the famiLEE LEEgime did not tell the people is this so called covering of duty DOES NOT INCLUDE VOTING IN THE PARLIAMENT on behalf of any vacant seat.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with everybody that JBJ is doing all the right thing, i respect him for his every inch of a gentleman.

The world knows what kind of courts we have.

Unless the Old fuck is wheeled into the SGH one -time -more for a very very serious Atrial flutter , the judge's decision may be a forgone conclusion.

The ground sentiment is really fucking bad for PAP bastards, if there is a by-election at BB, JBJ will win a small margin(factoring new citizens).

At all costs, the PAP dogs and bitches will pull out all stops to sneer at JBJ. The prostituted papers and low-class prostitutes will make sure JBJ is belittled, wait and see.

Meanwhile Lets pray for another fatal Atrial Flutter soonest !!

In the same breath, lets hope the judge handling this case is god-sent and pray JBJ pull off the good deed

May God be with JBJ !
May bloody hell be with the monkey familee!

I am fully agreed and with you!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people might vote for opposition this time, I wonder now who in opposition will sign up for the by-election should there be one? Will JBJ be the one, WP or SDA? If the opposition still have not sort this out, I won't be surprise to see more than one party going in and in effect dilute the votes, PAP will still win.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people might vote for opposition this time, I wonder now who in opposition will sign up for the by-election should there be one? Will JBJ be the one, WP or SDA? If the opposition still have not sort this out, I won't be surprise to see more than one party going in and in effect dilute the votes, PAP will still win.

If all opposition parties join the fray, then sure lose.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr JBJ took famiLEE LEEgime to court for By-Election

A class action lawsuit is filed by Mr. JBJ of Reform Party taking famiLEE LEEgime to court for refusing to hold By-Election in Jurong GRC's Bukit Batok seat from which MP Ong died. Reform Party went to Bukit Batok to collect signatures and the responds was so great it was hard to believe - all these signatures were collected spending not exceeding 1 and half hours from only not more than 3 block of HDB flats in Bukit Batok. No further efforts were necessary. In the view of this, the people's desire to have By-Election is very strong, and I can assure any one that thousand signatures can be collected if more home visits were done. I can further assure that there will be NO WALK-OVER ABSOLUTELY.

At least JBJ will do things properly, even if his application is without merit. Unlike the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan who only wants to set up his own reCHEEme.