• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suckers who donate to S'pore Idol Kena Cheated By Mediacorps, HAHA OBIGOOD!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read today tnp, those suckers who donated to S'pore idol all kena cheated by Mediacorps when no contestents were eliminated in their so-called non-elimination rounds. KNN if no elimination, then keep asking ppl to donate for fuck? Those suckers who donate should go make police report that mediacorp cheated becos becos during the show, no turban bayi cheebyekia Gurmit Singh keep telling viewers to call and donate to keep their idols in the competition. HAHA, in the end no one was eliminated. So isn't this outright cheating? Hey police, CASE, CPIB, what u waiting for? Investigate and prosecute Mediacorps lah!! :oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read today tnp, those suckers who donated to S'pore idol all kena cheated by Mediacorps when no contestents were eliminated in their so-called non-elimination rounds. KNN if no elimination, then keep asking ppl to donate for fuck? Those suckers who donate should go make police report that mediacorp cheated becos becos during the show, no turban bayi cheebyekia Gurmit Singh keep telling viewers to call and donate to keep their idols in the competition. HAHA, in the end no one was eliminated. So isn't this outright cheating? Hey police, CASE, CPIB, what u waiting for? Investigate and prosecute Mediacorps lah!! :oIo:

If you ask me, anyone dumb enough to watch that show deserve to be parted with their money

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still don't know why people watch the show, and after watching, still want to waste money on them? Really weird!

I thought after the last season they won't carry on with another season, but I guess the last talent search show before the current SGidol flop even more, so that's why they lan lan bring back SGidol again.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you ask me, anyone dumb enough to watch that show deserve to be parted with their money

hi there

1. bro, right on!
2. such crap deserve such crap audience and fools.
3. sinkies idol just cannot make it big one!
4. there is also nothing good about its judging panel, no substance.