• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex Miss Singapore Universe 2009, Ris Low

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ris Low
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ris LowBeauty pageant titleholder
Birth name Ris Low Yi Min
Birthplace Singapore
Height 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Eye color
Brown
Hair color Black

Title(s) Miss Singapore World 2009

Ris Low was crowned Miss Singapore World 2009 on 31 July, 2009.[1] She stepped down on 29 September, 2009.[2][3]

In addition to winning the crown, Low was also named the following: Miss Community Ambassadress 2009, Miss Lumiere Ambassadress 2009, Miss Best Dressed 2009, Miss Dazzling Eyes 2009, Miss Photogenic 2009, Miss Crowning Glory 2009, and Miss Best in Catwalk 2009.[4]

Low, age 19 as of 2009, is currently taking up a diploma in Health Science, Hospitality and a diploma in Nursing at the Management Development Institute of Singapore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ris_Low

Meet Ris Low's replacement

by Ansley Ng
05:55 AM Oct 10, 2009

SINGAPORE - After more than a week without a successor to fallen beauty queen Ris Low, pageant organiser ERM World Marketing has chosen second-runner up Ms Pilar Carmelita Arlando (picture) as the new Miss Singapore World 2009.

showimageCC.aspx

In a press release on Friday, ERM said it chose Ms Arlando, 20, over first runner-up Claire Lee because the latter had suffered an injury that did not allow her to stand for hours.

The decision came after weeks of controversy after Ms Low, 19, stepped down following a revelation she had been convicted of credit card fraud.

Ms Arlando, a hospitality diploma student, will represent Singapore at the Miss World finals in South Africa in December.

"This is an undeniable honour for me," she told MediaCorp. "I am confident I will do Singapore proud on the world stage."

Meanwhile, in a television interview with MediaCorp on Friday, Ms Low said she was still optimistic about her future despite her setbacks.

After completing her studies, one of her dreams was to open a bakery. "If I can, I would like to open up a cake shop for the Yellow Ribbon Project to hire all the ex-convicts," she said

Y

Yoda.

mmmm...

stale, she has become.

out of shape body getting, present day.

will keep her in good shape, ice cream.

and good will be, blowjob.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
mmmm...

stale, she has become.

out of shape body getting, present day.

will keep her in good shape, ice cream.

and good will be, blowjob.

She is fail, we all know.
Her future, she must meditate on.
Ris Low face, I shall masturbate on.

Looking at her in FHM, I still believe she won't have won the pageant contest without fucking and sucking her way up.