• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCSS Thread :D

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCCSS.... har..... Lai Lai.. Talk simi ? :p

I always see girl wear short short, little little... Guys wear tight tight.... NBz.. maybe I old liao... see already abit piss.... but I only piss with the guy that wear tight tigh lar, machiam GAY :mad:..... Girl wear little or short short... Good for my health.... help my blood to circulate.... :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not ?
nice of you to start a thread for it

dun see too much else afterward blood circulation too good,will become high blood pressure if no relieve....hehe

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal

I always see girl wear short short, little little... Guys wear tight tight.... NBz.. maybe I old liao... see already abit piss.... but I only piss with the guy that wear tight tigh lar, machiam GAY :mad:..... Girl wear little or short short... Good for my health.... help my blood to circulate.... :biggrin:

anything under the sun man. got too much financial news.

need to relax and la kopi mah since this is a coffee shop

gals i'll always be interested. for gays they usually "overly take care of themselves" :p

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not ?
nice of you to start a thread for it

dun see too much else afterward blood circulation too good,will become high blood pressure if no relieve....hehe

talk about blood. yesterday i just fetched my dad out of SGH. he was so pissed out as the doctor kept on taking blood samples from him and got no conclusive result for his illness. he was in the hospitial for 10 days.

anyway i know we're talking about the "happy blood" haha...

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... happy blood leh...

10 days and keep talking blood samples? you didn't go whack the doc? old ppl cannot take too much blood leh... not sick also take till sick lor... ...

once CGH doc open wrong medicine for my old grandma and she nearly pass away due to stroke and heart attack... NBz... that stupid young doc nearly kena whack by us... pui!!! most CGH doc are young and inexperience... knn... buay kan mai hai lang mah....

jw5

Loyal

I like to walk behind girls with shapely backsides wearing tight pants and watch their backsides swaying from side to side. :smile:

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya ya.. i like that too... i once saw a couple walking along Orchard rd and the girl is wearing those short laced white mini skirt... and the guy hand is on her butt... and grapping her butt once awhile... see also damn shiok liao... :p that scene does make my blood circulate in a fast speed... damn it... :biggrin:

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... happy blood leh...

10 days and keep talking blood samples? you didn't go whack the doc? old ppl cannot take too much blood leh... not sick also take till sick lor... ...

once CGH doc open wrong medicine for my old grandma and she nearly pass away due to stroke and heart attack... NBz... that stupid young doc nearly kena whack by us... pui!!! most CGH doc are young and inexperience... knn... buay kan mai hai lang mah....

my bro in law complained. in SGH i also saw many young doctors and even younger nurses :biggrin: