• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China-290,Malay-286--wat da f---k !

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN..Is this the sort of FT we want mah?..Local mat only 4 point behind China import..Have the local Malays improved tremendously or we getting 3rd rate PRC?

Wat da fuck.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malays in Singapore is a very different breed from the past.

One of the reasons told to me is that their assimilation into the top-aided schools as well as inter-race marriage has led to the emergence of a very competitive breed of Malays.

One Malay i know owned more than one house.

Many Malays owned cars - take a look at weddings and you see the whole carpark filled.

They are much more confident, articulate and determined to fight for their rights and make their mark in the society.

They do very well academically, not just in PSLE but also in tertiary institutions. They are more hardworking and dedicated than the other races.

Of course, those in their religious schools are the elite and they received scholarships to the best universities in Saudi Arabia and others.

All in, their attitude are more akin to the original migrant. This is to the good of Singapore and testimony to the government's policies. Economically well off groups are good for Singapore.

Thus I am not surprised if the top student is a Malay. The PRC Chinese does not really count unless you belong to the ostrich mindset.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

All in, their attitude are more akin to the original migrant. This is to the good of Singapore and testimony to the government's policies. Economically well off groups are good for Singapore.

Thus I am not surprised if the top student is a Malay. The PRC Chinese does not really count unless you belong to the ostrich mindset.

If like that no need for FT what.The premise of FT policy is simply based on local low quality and FT high quality.If local Mat can give China import a real run for their money,why need FT..?

Can just concentrate on improving local ingredients right ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good observation. Agree.

One of the reasons told to me is that their assimilation into the top-aided schools as well as inter-race marriage has led to the emergence of a very competitive breed of Malays.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
[quote
Originally Posted by IR123

=scroobal;352148]Good observation. Agree.[/quote]

Wad da fuck.If Malays given an opportunity to improve and they can we local Chinese cannot mah?

Why bring PRC ,Ah Neh & Penoys by thousands as if the PAP had completely written us local Chinese off or what!--Why?

If Malays are so good than they arso no need Chinese and Indians right..Ok Malays had improved so they are not so bad right.Than why counter their birth rate with more and more PRC ,ah nehs and fuckin Penoys?

This really does not measure..I won't be supprised may be this Malay girl really scored as the top student in this year PSLE but since PAP had to showcase PRC these days gave some extra points to PRC girl to prop her up to the numero uno...

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
This really does not measure..I won't be supprised may be this Malay girl really scored as the top student in this year PSLE but since PAP had to showcase PRC these days gave some extra points to PRC girl to prop her up to the numero uno...

I think you are in error in two points.

That Malay girl achieved it on her own merits. The PSLE system is unlikely to be geared towards a race. Besides she tops Raffles Girls. What more can you say? Singapore-bred chinese have lost their edge.

If you have seen PRCs work, you will know that they have the capacity to achieve. What I feel is that the Government should openly embrace the PRCs and the Indians into the top civil service and ministerial posts once they took up citizenship. They can even source for the next Prime Minister from this crop.

I do not know about you but I accepted my understanding of the best of singapore-bred opposition, the new structure that was brought about by the Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and the foreign talents.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are in error in two points.

That Malay girl achieved it on her own merits. The PSLE system is unlikely to be geared towards a race. Besides she tops Raffles Girls. What more can you say? Singapore-bred chinese have lost their edge.

You are degrading our forefathers brudder.And you are a racist.Now tell me suppose if your child scores 175 in his/her PSLE exam ,what do you do?..Send your child to some orphanage and adopt a brighter child from PRC?..Or adopt the brightest child from Africa or what?

If you did than than you are unfit to be a human.Even animals do not abandon their own offspring just because another is fitter or brighter...In fact you are contridicting your own argument that given an opportunity even Malays can shine..but of course it takes time.So why are not we local Chinese given that time and opportunity to shine too?Remember it was you who said that Malays now shine because of our government policy.

Besides,do you honestly think the PRC and Indians will come to our shores if it's just another piece of rock with no money to make?And how do you suppose we got there in the first place,just because our forefathers had inferior genes?..No lah!..our forefathers built SG to what it is today.Hence it becomes attractive for PRC and ah nehs to migrate here.

The point being given the right opportunity and facility local Children can shine too.Since a Malay child has proved that point.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are degrading our forefathers brudder.And you are a racist.Now tell me suppose if your child scores 175 in his/her PSLE exam ,what do you do?..Send your child to some orphanage and adopt a brighter child from PRC?..Or adopt the brightest child from Africa or what?

If you did than than you are unfit to be a human.Even animals do not abandon their own offspring just because another is fitter or brighter...In fact you are contridicting your own argument that given an opportunity even Malays can shine..but of course it takes time.So why are not we local Chinese given that time and opportunity to shine too?Remember it was you who said that Malays now shine because of our government policy.

Besides,do you honestly think the PRC and Indians will come to our shores if it's just another piece of rock with no money to make?And how do you suppose we got there in the first place,just because our forefathers had inferior genes?..No lah!..our forefathers built SG to what it is today.Hence it becomes attractive for PRC and ah nehs to migrate here.

The point being given the right opportunity and facility local Children can shine too.Since a Malay child has proved that point.

I can't help you in your level of thinking or the quality of your analysis.

The best way is to keep an open mind and keep on continually learning.

You may be right and i am wrong. But for now i firmly believe that your thinking is wrong and i am right. I may change my thoughts later but that is because i am continually learning.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help you in your level of thinking or the quality of your analysis.

The best way is to keep an open mind and keep on continually learning.

You may be right and i am wrong. But for now i firmly believe that your thinking is wrong and i am right. I may change my thoughts later but that is because i am continually learning.

Boy,you are a funny guy.How do you hope to learn anything if you shut your mind to reasoning?..Or please prove me wrong.

Two fallacy falls flat here.
1.That Malays are dumbo.Therefore ,more of other races are needed to make our economy a success.I do not say this.LKY said that our economy thrived because there were lesser Malays and etc.I did not say that Malays can indeed shine with right government policy.You did.

By your reasoning Malay should have their own SAP schools.And by that extent you would be saying even with SAP schools local Chinese are dumbos.

2.That foreigners are our life line or our mothers and daughter become maids overseas.This fallacy fall flay.Because you said if the government can tweek it's policy Malays shine.If that reasoning holds water.Why can't the government tweek it's policies so that local Chinese can also shine.Remember it's your words .