• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann Wong if died of H1N1 how?

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/20091124/ten-263-fann-wong-h1n1-3c1b9bc.html

Fann Wong is down with H1N1
Xin.sg
Xin.sg - Wednesday, November 25

* Send
* IM Story
* Print

[Fann Wong is down with H1N1] Fann Wong is down with H1N1

Fann Wong has fallen ill with H1N1 but her husband Christopher Lee is unshaken and unfazed. The actor said in an interview, "Actually, H1N1 is like the common cold. It is just the name that scares people. The doctor is actually pretty optimistic and that is reassuring. He told me that I could go to work as usual."

Chris also said that he will continue to share a bedroom with Fann even though he has yet to take the H1N1 immunization jab himself. Currently filming the second season of Channel 8's variety programme Life Transformers, he plans to go back as soon as possible to look after his wife.

The actress had returned home last Thursday from a trip to Hainan Island, which Chris shared that she did not pack enough warm clothing. The cold weather there made her uncomfortable and when her temperature hit 37.6 degrees, he took her to the doctor's where it was diagnosed as H1N1. Fann's manager Teo Lian Hua suspects that the newly-married star caught the virus while in Hainan.

Currently on a 10-day sick leave, Fann did appear with her fellow cast members on the first day of filming the upcoming local movie Happy Go Lucky. Directed by Ye Chun-hui, the movie stars Patricia Mok, Liu Qianyi, Liu Lingling, and Marcus Chin. Fann's manager, Teo Lian Hua, shared that the starlet sounded drowsy over the phone and was worried that her absence would affect the movie's filming schedule.

Apart from Fann, her co-actress in the movie, Liu, was down with food poisoning the day before. Asked if the director took these happenings as 'ominous signs', he said, "When I first heard it, it was rather shocking. However, after thinking about the movie industry, you would know that anything can happen. It is more important to find the solutions to these problems. We will let Fann get enough rest and film the other actors' parts first."

Happy Go Lucky is slated for release in March 2010.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if FANN WONG dies, than david gan's dream comes through. he can teeko christopher lee officially!:p

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then it would confirm prove that SGP's feng shui is very fucked up bad luck endless.

3 tomb stones became 3 million tomb stones.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/20091124/ten-263-fann-wong-h1n1-3c1b9bc.html

Fann Wong is down with H1N1
Xin.sg
Xin.sg - Wednesday, November 25

* Send
* IM Story
* Print

[Fann Wong is down with H1N1] Fann Wong is down with H1N1

Fann Wong has fallen ill with H1N1 but her husband Christopher Lee is unshaken and unfazed. The actor said in an interview, "Actually, H1N1 is like the common cold. It is just the name that scares people. The doctor is actually pretty optimistic and that is reassuring. He told me that I could go to work as usual."

Chris also said that he will continue to share a bedroom with Fann even though he has yet to take the H1N1 immunization jab himself.
Currently filming the second season of Channel 8's variety programme Life Transformers, he plans to go back as soon as possible to look after his wife.

The actress had returned home last Thursday from a trip to Hainan Island, which Chris shared that she did not pack enough warm clothing. The cold weather there made her uncomfortable and when her temperature hit 37.6 degrees, he took her to the doctor's where it was diagnosed as H1N1. Fann's manager Teo Lian Hua suspects that the newly-married star caught the virus while in Hainan.

Currently on a 10-day sick leave, Fann did appear with her fellow cast members on the first day of filming the upcoming local movie Happy Go Lucky. Directed by Ye Chun-hui, the movie stars Patricia Mok, Liu Qianyi, Liu Lingling, and Marcus Chin. Fann's manager, Teo Lian Hua, shared that the starlet sounded drowsy over the phone and was worried that her absence would affect the movie's filming schedule.

Apart from Fann, her co-actress in the movie, Liu, was down with food poisoning the day before. Asked if the director took these happenings as 'ominous signs', he said, "When I first heard it, it was rather shocking. However, after thinking about the movie industry, you would know that anything can happen. It is more important to find the solutions to these problems. We will let Fann get enough rest and film the other actors' parts first."

Happy Go Lucky is slated for release in March 2010.
WTF is this guy going around and spreading the H1N1 virus from his wife?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
if FANN WONG dies, than david gan's dream comes through. he can teeko christopher lee officially!:p

What! david gan a fish stick eater? has he got a standard earth male scrotal sack?
anyway, seeing him, ruined my bubble bath, my music collection and my muse.

chris, since fann is down, if you want to practic your stunt, pls look out for the china mei mei, cheap and good. came home be a better man.

let me tell you, love is just a left over emotion by our hairly acestor,it's obsolete, in the modern western world it's alien! now, any man wrong doing can be square by diamond. carpe diem!