• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

krafty makes the choice to be a real man, unlike so many ah guas here

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44121

krafty will give up smoking tmr

he has decided to leave his ah gua ness behind

unfortunately there are many ah guas here who are slaves to the cigarette

and justify smoking by saying it is cool, it reduces stress when it cancers the lung, make your mouth stink like an ash tray, pose a fire hazard to your neighbours and cause lots of environmental damage from litter

if you smoke leave your ah gua ness behind, quit now

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and justify smoking by saying it is cool, it reduces stress when it cancers the lung, make your mouth stink like an ash tray, pose a fire hazard to your neighbours and cause lots of environmental damage from litter

So you think its cool to start this inane thread? You can call me an ah gua too after i kicked your ass from posting! Be gone traitor! :biggrin::oIo:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a luxury, you cant afford it. You want to save the world, dont even think about it, you'll only die younger as a slave worrying....:p

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Contribution to this forum = zero
Whine and whine like a pussy, cow peh cow bu this that and bending down to PRCs = FULL MARKS! :oIo:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be shitted's contribution to this forum is enormous. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He represents all the chow ah gua petty Ah Q employers who love PRCs because PRCs are cheap labour. :p:p:p

He is the petty shit employers' representative in our forum. Don't disrespect hor! :(:(:(

Contribution to this forum = zero
Whine and whine like a pussy, cow peh cow bu this that and bending down to PRCs = FULL MARKS! :oIo:

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal

??? How about your beloved PRCs? Don't you know they are prolific smokers (PRC is the biggest market for cigarettes)? Maybe you should give the advice to them as I am sure they would listen to you. :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am more MAN than him, cos i didn't even bother picking up smoking in the first place. DUH! :rolleyes:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the smokers in Spore.
Have to part with so much money for a fag (msia only RM12 for a box of 20 sticks), have to hide behind staircase for a drag or worst still, so many restricted area that banned smokers. My favourite? Watching smokers going to their little yellow dotted line box just to take a puff.
Too much obsession in ciggies also make one doing the most stupidest thing, like killing one's own children like the recent case when a mat murdered his own daughter over some rokoks. Stupid.
So why smoke in the 1st place?

This question,only in the clouded mind of smokers, will hold that answer.