• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nightmare ride on an SMRT taxi with goondu cabbie

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
helluva_ride_on_smrt_taxi-thumbnail.jpg

On top of this, the SMRT taxi driver claimed that he didn't know how to print a receipt. STOMPer Steve was taken on this hell ride in an SMRT cab yesterday (Oct 16), where the driver got lost for an hour and 15 minutes.

Steve had boarded the cab at Far East Plaza at 5.25pm, wanting to go to Compass Point, Sengkang. A trip that would usually take him 20 minutes took him an hour and 15 minutes. He reached Sengkang at 6.40pm.

The taxi driver did explain that he wasn't familiar with the roads, so after Steve directed him to go on the CTE, then to exit at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, the driver assured him that he knew the way.

Thinking that he was heading for the right direction, the STOMPer fell asleep, only to wake up finding himself close to the Mandai Zoo.

Recounts this STOMPer:

"SMRT taxidriver got lost,took me for a ride for 1 hour 15 mins.

"How did I end up at Woodlands when I wanted to go to Sengkang.

"Fare ended up to be $40.

"At the end, he even said that he didn't know how to print the receipt and offered to write me a hand written on instead.

"I hope the guys from SMRT can give me a valid explanation."

taxi0-data.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the industry,SMRT Taxis is known as a school for new drivers.However,there are also old birds. Just be tolerant lor...The one that the stomper met is probably a very new driver.:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exit AMK avenue 5, turn right..go straight via Buangkok Drive..SengKang East Way....turn right at.....then make a u turn at...you reach Compass Point...

SMRT cheapo..no GPS?..no street diretory..hard copy?...no training for drivers???

:p

or commuter...can take train at Orchard MRT , Change to NEL at Dhoby Ghaut...direct to Sengkang MRT station, walk out...COMPASS POINT...cheaper , around the same time, the driver got lost...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these cab cons should be working at our shipyards for 35 grand a year rather then sitting on their fat butts to con commuters !!:mad: