• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She has two vaginas

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Health/News/Story/A1Story20091117-180456.html

Tue, Nov 17, 2009
The Daily Chilli

20091117.111140_underwear.jpg

She has two vaginas

A British woman appeared on the Tyra Banks Show to talk about her unique condition: she has two vaginas!

Lauren Williams of Essex decided to go public for the first time with her bizarre medical condition. She found out, at the age of 25, that she was in fact born with two vaginas.

The unusual physiology has surprised doctors who claim that she can get twice pregnant at the same time.

lauren.jpg

Photo: Daily Chilli

However, they have recommended her to avoid such a situation, reports the New York Post.

Williams said that if in case she got pregnant in one uterus, doctors have advised her and her partner to use "condoms just in case I got pregnant in the other one."

"I'd had smear tests done before but they were all with nurses. This time I saw a doctor who said that something didn't look quite right down there and referred me to a gynecologist," she told Indian web site MiD-Day.

Doctors eventually found that she had two vaginas half the normal size of one and divided by a barrier. The wall has since been removed, allowing Williams to enjoy pain-free sex with a now normal-sized vagina. Williams, who is single, fully accepts her situation and even demonstrates a healthy sense of humor about the whole thing.

"As a veterinary nurse I compare myself to a cat as they've got two uterine horns! I accept who I am and any boyfriend will have to too inside and out," Williams tells Mid-DAY.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she looking for an accountant boyfriend?

She's perfect for double-entry.:p

Tue, Nov 17, 2009
The Daily Chilli

20091117.111140_underwear.jpg

She has two vaginas

A British woman appeared on the Tyra Banks Show to talk about her unique condition: she has two vaginas!

Lauren Williams of Essex decided to go public for the first time with her bizarre medical condition. She found out, at the age of 25, that she was in fact born with two vaginas.

The unusual physiology has surprised doctors who claim that she can get twice pregnant at the same time.

lauren.jpg

Photo: Daily Chilli

However, they have recommended her to avoid such a situation, reports the New York Post.

Williams said that if in case she got pregnant in one uterus, doctors have advised her and her partner to use "condoms just in case I got pregnant in the other one."

"I'd had smear tests done before but they were all with nurses. This time I saw a doctor who said that something didn't look quite right down there and referred me to a gynecologist," she told Indian web site MiD-Day.

Doctors eventually found that she had two vaginas half the normal size of one and divided by a barrier. The wall has since been removed, allowing Williams to enjoy pain-free sex with a now normal-sized vagina. Williams, who is single, fully accepts her situation and even demonstrates a healthy sense of humor about the whole thing.

"As a veterinary nurse I compare myself to a cat as they've got two uterine horns! I accept who I am and any boyfriend will have to too inside and out," Williams tells Mid-DAY.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has two vaginas, perhaps one separated by a 'partition' like nose. if you don't have the opportunity to fcuk, never say this is impossible.

wonder if you can still find the old thread of this milf in the asian forum ?

please do not suan siao me.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has two vaginas, perhaps one separated by a 'partition' like nose. if you don't have the opportunity to fcuk, never say this is impossible.

wonder if you can still find the old thread of this milf in the asian forum ?

please do not suan siao me.

Ok, i shall give yu the benefit of doubts on this.

I do know a woman with that condition but to her, sex is more pain than pleasure.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, a real life puah chee bye...

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow, this is a god-send for men with small dicks