SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: She has two vaginas

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,598
    My Reputation Points: 273 / Power: 7

    Default She has two vaginas

    http://www.asiaone.com/Health/News/S...17-180456.html

    Tue, Nov 17, 2009
    The Daily Chilli



    She has two vaginas

    A British woman appeared on the Tyra Banks Show to talk about her unique condition: she has two vaginas!

    Lauren Williams of Essex decided to go public for the first time with her bizarre medical condition. She found out, at the age of 25, that she was in fact born with two vaginas.

    The unusual physiology has surprised doctors who claim that she can get twice pregnant at the same time.


    Photo: Daily Chilli

    However, they have recommended her to avoid such a situation, reports the New York Post.

    Williams said that if in case she got pregnant in one uterus, doctors have advised her and her partner to use "condoms just in case I got pregnant in the other one."

    "I'd had smear tests done before but they were all with nurses. This time I saw a doctor who said that something didn't look quite right down there and referred me to a gynecologist," she told Indian web site MiD-Day.

    Doctors eventually found that she had two vaginas half the normal size of one and divided by a barrier. The wall has since been removed, allowing Williams to enjoy pain-free sex with a now normal-sized vagina. Williams, who is single, fully accepts her situation and even demonstrates a healthy sense of humor about the whole thing.

    "As a veterinary nurse I compare myself to a cat as they've got two uterine horns! I accept who I am and any boyfriend will have to too inside and out," Williams tells Mid-DAY.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sin city
    Posts
    2,878
    My Reputation Points: 316 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    wow that means she can take three cocks at the same time...two pussies and one ass hole....
    FROM THE DARKNESS WE CAME TO THE DARKNESS WE SHALL RETURN.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Right under your nose...
    Posts
    3,073
    My Reputation Points: 242 / Power: 6

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Make it 4, one more with the mouth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
    wow that means she can take three cocks at the same time...two pussies and one ass hole....
    Cock´head`
    n. 1. (Mach.) The rounded or pointed top of a grinding mill spindle, forming a pivot on which the stone is balanced.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    13,164
    My Reputation Points: 664 / Power: 0

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    WTF is Nature telling us here ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,429
    My Reputation Points: 222 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
    wow that means she can take three cocks at the same time...two pussies and one ass hole....
    Quote Originally Posted by MarrickG View Post
    Make it 4, one more with the mouth!



    Make it 6 then.
    with 2 handjobs


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    108
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    A 6-man GRC is au naturale?



    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
    WTF is Nature telling us here ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    still searching.....
    Posts
    454
    My Reputation Points: 373 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Let don't forget foot-job and boob-job.... make it 7.... then 8 !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by popdod View Post
    Make it 6 then.
    with 2 handjobs

    人生充满着无奈

    Bros, please leave your name when you up me. I will return your kindness.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,823
    My Reputation Points: 461 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    I have fcuked a woman with two vaginas. one side is tighter than the other side.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,794
    My Reputation Points: 335 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobyhoo View Post
    I have fcuked a woman with two vaginas. one side is tighter than the other side.
    the tighter one is called asshole la friend

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    that's really gross!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,823
    My Reputation Points: 461 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Quote Originally Posted by middaydog View Post
    the tighter one is called asshole la friend
    bro, if it was ass-hole, i would not talk cock here. i have fcuked both
    left and right side of the vagina.

    i am sure some other bros have fcuked the same woman too.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,945
    My Reputation Points: 490 / Power: 6

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Alamaking[SadPlumpGirl;Stompiss] Please go to the link provided to read how Alamaking who claims to have a master degree kissed the forum owner's feet after getting bukkaked by him.......LOL

    http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...ment&p=1987483

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,346
    My Reputation Points: 313 / Power: 6

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Is she looking for an accountant boyfriend?

    She's perfect for double-entry.



    Quote Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
    http://www.asiaone.com/Health/News/S...17-180456.html

    Tue, Nov 17, 2009
    The Daily Chilli



    She has two vaginas

    A British woman appeared on the Tyra Banks Show to talk about her unique condition: she has two vaginas!

    Lauren Williams of Essex decided to go public for the first time with her bizarre medical condition. She found out, at the age of 25, that she was in fact born with two vaginas.

    The unusual physiology has surprised doctors who claim that she can get twice pregnant at the same time.


    Photo: Daily Chilli

    However, they have recommended her to avoid such a situation, reports the New York Post.

    Williams said that if in case she got pregnant in one uterus, doctors have advised her and her partner to use "condoms just in case I got pregnant in the other one."

    "I'd had smear tests done before but they were all with nurses. This time I saw a doctor who said that something didn't look quite right down there and referred me to a gynecologist," she told Indian web site MiD-Day.

    Doctors eventually found that she had two vaginas half the normal size of one and divided by a barrier. The wall has since been removed, allowing Williams to enjoy pain-free sex with a now normal-sized vagina. Williams, who is single, fully accepts her situation and even demonstrates a healthy sense of humor about the whole thing.

    "As a veterinary nurse I compare myself to a cat as they've got two uterine horns! I accept who I am and any boyfriend will have to too inside and out," Williams tells Mid-DAY.
    Knickers отличал не воздуходувки свистка. Они также должны остаться неразличимый.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    77
    My Reputation Points: 17 / Power: 0

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    That is what I call a CB MUTANT.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,237
    My Reputation Points: 121 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Quote Originally Posted by middaydog View Post
    the tighter one is called asshole la friend
    Either he is blind or....he just cant tell the difference....or....he is just plain bullshitting

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,823
    My Reputation Points: 461 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    she has two vaginas, perhaps one separated by a 'partition' like nose. if you don't have the opportunity to fcuk, never say this is impossible.

    wonder if you can still find the old thread of this milf in the asian forum ?

    please do not suan siao me.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,237
    My Reputation Points: 121 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobyhoo View Post
    she has two vaginas, perhaps one separated by a 'partition' like nose. if you don't have the opportunity to fcuk, never say this is impossible.

    wonder if you can still find the old thread of this milf in the asian forum ?

    please do not suan siao me.
    Ok, i shall give yu the benefit of doubts on this.

    I do know a woman with that condition but to her, sex is more pain than pleasure.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,823
    My Reputation Points: 461 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    http://images38.fotki.com/v1211/phot...SC00004-vi.jpg

    i had her about Jul 2008, her name:Yao Yao.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,634
    My Reputation Points: 1199 / Power: 9

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Wow, a real life puah chee bye...

    Quote Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
    Doctors eventually found that she had two vaginas half the normal size of one and divided by a barrier. The wall has since been removed, allowing Williams to enjoy pain-free sex with a now normal-sized vagina. Williams, who is single, fully accepts her situation and even demonstrates a healthy sense of humor about the whole thing.


    "DYNASTIC WEALTH, THE ENEMY OF A MERITOCRACY, IS ON THE RISE"


    - Warren Buffett, to the US congress. The man gives BILLIONS away to charitable causes. COMPARE this to the "mehLEEtocracy" in PAP's rhetoric of greed.


  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    768
    My Reputation Points: 157 / Power: 7

    Default Re: She has two vaginas

    Quote Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
    http://www.asiaone.com/Health/News/S...17-180456.html

    Doctors eventually found that she had two vaginas half the normal size of one and divided by a barrier. The wall has since been removed, allowing Williams to enjoy pain-free sex with a now normal-sized vagina. Williams, who is single, fully accepts her situation and even demonstrates a healthy sense of humor about the whole thing.

    "As a veterinary nurse I compare myself to a cat as they've got two uterine horns! I accept who I am and any boyfriend will have to too inside and out," Williams tells Mid-DAY.
    wow, this is a god-send for men with small dicks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •