SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor girl raped by Malay, Indian and Chinese at woodland!

My Reputation Points: 31 / Power: 0

Default Poor girl raped by Malay, Indian and Chinese at woodland!

SINGAPORE: What was supposed to be a supper date turned into an ordeal for a 17-year-old girl, who was allegedly gang-raped by five young men.

The girl, now 18, had agreed to have a meal with a man called "Jonathan" in December last year. Instead, she was taken to a flat in Woodlands, where the men took turns to rape and sexually assault her.

The accused – Muhammad Shafie bin Ahmad Abdullah, 19; Mohd Sadruddin bin Azman, 19; Lim Boon Tai, 20; Rishi Mohan, 17; and Mohamed Firdaus bin Roslan, 18 – have denied the charges and are likely to testify that the sex was consensual.

Shafie and Lim were full-time National Servicemen at the time of the offence, while Sadruddin and Firdaus were then waiting for their O-level results. Rishi, a Malaysian citizen, was a student at the Institute of Technical Education.

The morning after the alleged crime, the girl's boyfriend called the police after she told him what happened. Four days later, the men were arrested.

In his opening statement, deputy public prosecutor Gordon Oh said on the evening of Dec 25 last year, the victim was on a bus to Woodlands bus interchange and on the way home, when a man calling himself "Jonathan" rang her and asked to have supper with her.

"Jonathan" did not turn up. Instead, a friend of the girl – who is one of the accused – arrived in a taxi to pick her up from Woodlands MRT station.

He brought her to a flat in Woodlands, where she was introduced to the other men. There, Lim introduced himself as Jonathan.

The victim joined four of the accused men in a card game where the loser had to drink a soft drink mixed with vodka.

She had more than five disposable plastic cups of the cocktail, Mr Oh said.

During another game, the victim – whose head was spinning from the alcohol by that point – refused to kiss Lim as a forfeit.

The games ended when someone knocked on the flat's door. Thinking it was Shafie's parents returning home, the group suggested that the victim and Lim hide in a room together.

In the room, Lim allegedly pushed the girl onto a mattress and made sexual advances. She resisted but with her head feeling heavy, gave in to him.

Later, while she was resting in Shafie's room, the men allegedly entered, stripped her and took turns raping and sexually assaulting her.

Two psychiatrists will testify that the girl now suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and has depressive symptoms, said Mr Oh.

In court on Tuesday, the men – three of them bespectacled – sat in the cramped dock. Few of their family members appeared to be in court, but they seemed relaxed and were seen smiling and talking to each other.

The trial continues on Wednesday.
    Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims Terrorist

My Reputation Points: 236 / Power: 7

Default Re: Poor girl raped by Malay, Indian and Chinese at woodland!

I now I m convinced by yr MM that you are a multi-racial island.

My Reputation Points: 1370 / Power: 11

Shafie and Lim were full-time National Servicemen at the time of the offence, while Sadruddin and Firdaus were then waiting for their O-level results. Rishi, a Malaysian citizen, was a student at the Institute of Technical Education.

=> Let's see if the FTrash will get a lighter sentence.

My Reputation Points: 242 / Power: 6

This is a multi-racial case. The men would be fucked in their ass when they go into prison.
    Cock´head`
    n. 1. (Mach.) The rounded or pointed top of a grinding mill spindle, forming a pivot on which the stone is balanced.

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

Wrong. This is a 5-man GRC, PR can vote case.

Quote Originally Posted by MarrickG View Post
    This is a multi-racial case. The men would be fucked in their ass when they go into prison.

My Reputation Points: 1144 / Power: 10

My Reputation Points: 461 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by SIFU View Post
    KNN lan cheow face... guilty

100 strokes of the cane of rottan and to be fcuked every night on ass hole by chinese, malay, indian, and europeans/eurasians.

these idiots deserved to be jailed.

My Reputation Points: 1144 / Power: 10

Mastermind Lim Boon Tai raped the victim 2 times.

My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 7

This Ah Lim still look very ya-ya, if kenna thrown into jail sure kenna from the inmates very jiak-lat one.

For rapists, the true justice starts in the prison cell.

Quote Originally Posted by postnew View Post

Mastermind Lim Boon Tai raped the victim 2 times.
    Say you, Say mee, Say nothing when there is nothing good to say.

My Reputation Points: 96 / Power: 7

the girl what race????????? anyone knows?

My Reputation Points: 96 / Power: 7

the girl is meant to be a xmas gift from santa? lol..how come a stranger rang her for supper then she go...hahaha ..how weird...

Quote Originally Posted by ILovePork View Post
    SINGAPORE: What was supposed to be a supper date turned into an ordeal for a 17-year-old girl, who was allegedly gang-raped by five young men.

The girl, now 18, had agreed to have a meal with a man called "Jonathan" in December last year. Instead, she was taken to a flat in Woodlands, where the men took turns to rape and sexually assault her.

The accused – Muhammad Shafie bin Ahmad Abdullah, 19; Mohd Sadruddin bin Azman, 19; Lim Boon Tai, 20; Rishi Mohan, 17; and Mohamed Firdaus bin Roslan, 18 – have denied the charges and are likely to testify that the sex was consensual.

The morning after the alleged crime, the girl's boyfriend called the police after she told him what happened. Four days later, the men were arrested.

In his opening statement, deputy public prosecutor Gordon Oh said on the evening of Dec 25 last year, the victim was on a bus to Woodlands bus interchange and on the way home, when a man calling himself "Jonathan" rang her and asked to have supper with her.

"Jonathan" did not turn up. Instead, a friend of the girl – who is one of the accused – arrived in a taxi to pick her up from Woodlands MRT station.

He brought her to a flat in Woodlands, where she was introduced to the other men. There, Lim introduced himself as Jonathan.

The victim joined four of the accused men in a card game where the loser had to drink a soft drink mixed with vodka.

During another game, the victim – whose head was spinning from the alcohol by that point – refused to kiss Lim as a forfeit.

The games ended when someone knocked on the flat's door. Thinking it was Shafie's parents returning home, the group suggested that the victim and Lim hide in a room together.

In the room, Lim allegedly pushed the girl onto a mattress and made sexual advances. She resisted but with her head feeling heavy, gave in to him.

Later, while she was resting in Shafie's room, the men allegedly entered, stripped her and took turns raping and sexually assaulting her.

Two psychiatrists will testify that the girl now suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and has depressive symptoms, said Mr Oh.

In court on Tuesday, the men – three of them bespectacled – sat in the cramped dock. Few of their family members appeared to be in court, but they seemed relaxed and were seen smiling and talking to each other.

My Reputation Points: 383 / Power: 7

Once again the bayi was left out!

My Reputation Points: 109 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by SotongMee View Post
    This Ah Lim still look very ya-ya, if kenna thrown into jail sure kenna from the inmates very jiak-lat one.

For rapists, the true justice starts in the prison cell.
    the whole episode made Lim & his family proud, especially the lead papers posts the truly sexy, juicy story on the front page.

My Reputation Points: 77 / Power: 6

the bayi will appear when the rapists dropped their soap in jail...

My Reputation Points: 1016 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by ILovePork View Post

The accused  Muhammad Shafie bin Ahmad Abdullah, 19; Mohd Sadruddin bin Azman, 19; Lim Boon Tai, 20; Rishi Mohan, 17; and Mohamed Firdaus bin Roslan, 18  have denied the charges and are likely to testify that the sex was consensual.

"Jonathan" did not turn up. Instead, a friend of the girl  who is one of the accused  arrived in a taxi to pick her up from Woodlands MRT station.

During another game, the victim  whose head was spinning from the alcohol by that point  refused to kiss Lim as a forfeit.

In court on Tuesday, the men  three of them bespectacled  sat in the cramped dock. Few of their family members appeared to be in court, but they seemed relaxed and were seen smiling and talking to each other.

I am of the opinion that rape and sexual assualt should not be condoned and must be punished. But the details in the case sounds more like the girl who cried wolf. People call her for supper and she goes.. Ask her to drink and play cards, and she plays??? And why the fuck was she hiding from the parents? This case sounds like a consensual party...that turned sour

My Reputation Points: 3395 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebral View Post
    I am of the opinion that rape and sexual assualt should not be condoned and must be punished. But the details in the case sounds more like the girl who cried wolf. People call her for supper and she goes.. Ask her to drink and play cards, and she plays??? And why the fuck was she hiding from the parents? This case sounds like a consensual party...that turned sour
    The details of this case don't add up, the paper is biased in favour of alleged victims.
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Smile Re: Poor girl raped by Malay, Indian and Chinese at woodland!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebral View Post
    Hmm...reminds me of that move acted by Jodie Foster in the Accused.

My Reputation Points: 80 / Power: 7

"Jonathan" did not turn up. Instead, a friend of the girl (who is one of the accused) arrived in a taxi to pick her up from Woodlands MRT station.

the girl followed and now she cry wolf? the sex must have been really bad

My Reputation Points: 771 / Power: 8

The girl herself also one kind

First she agrees to meet a stranger

Then she followed another stranger to meet the stranger she doesnt even know

Knowing she is alone with a bunch of guys she still stayed for drinks

Thread Information