• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goondu Employers of Wild Wild Maids

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 17 Nov 2009
Maids who party all night: Should bosses impose curfew on them?

maid_stays_out_till_midnight_partying_at_orchard_towers-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer stac9988's maid came home at midnight after a night of partying at Orchard Towers, prompting her to impose a curfew. She wonders if this is the right thing to do.

Shocked by her behaviour, the STOMPer wrote in an email today (Nov 17):

"I'm just wondering whether any of you who have domestic helpers at home impose a curfew on their off days.

"I have asked others before, and someone said that since it is their off day, they can come back any time they want.

"However, last week an incident occurred that made my household impose a curfew on our maid.

"She usually has a problem with punctuality. When she says she will be home by 7:00 pm, she will usually come back at 7.45pm.

"Last Sunday we went out for dinner. When we came back at 8.30 pm, she was still not home.

"At 10.30 pm, we called her hand phone. When she answered, we could hear that the background was very noisy, like in a club.

"She said she was at her sister's house and apologised, saying she would be home by 11:00 pm.

"She did not turn up until midnight.

"The next day, we questioned her about it. She confessed that she had gone to a disco at Orchard Towers.

"We do not want to sack her, because she is a very good worker.

"We had to explain to her that staying out late in such places is not a good idea. But still had to give her a stern warning that if she does it again we will have to send her back to the agent.

"For their own safety, I wonder whether we should impose curfews on their off days?"

Keywords: maid , Orchard Towers

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 17 Nov 2009
Maids who party all night: Should bosses impose curfew on them?

maid_stays_out_till_midnight_partying_at_orchard_towers-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer stac9988's maid came home at midnight after a night of partying at Orchard Towers, prompting her to impose a curfew. She wonders if this is the right thing to do.

Shocked by her behaviour, the STOMPer wrote in an email today (Nov 17):

"I'm just wondering whether any of you who have domestic helpers at home impose a curfew on their off days.

"I have asked others before, and someone said that since it is their off day, they can come back any time they want.

"However, last week an incident occurred that made my household impose a curfew on our maid.

"She usually has a problem with punctuality. When she says she will be home by 7:00 pm, she will usually come back at 7.45pm.

"Last Sunday we went out for dinner. When we came back at 8.30 pm, she was still not home.

"At 10.30 pm, we called her hand phone. When she answered, we could hear that the background was very noisy, like in a club.

"She said she was at her sister's house and apologised, saying she would be home by 11:00 pm.

"She did not turn up until midnight.

"The next day, we questioned her about it. She confessed that she had gone to a disco at Orchard Towers.

"We do not want to sack her, because she is a very good worker.

"We had to explain to her that staying out late in such places is not a good idea. But still had to give her a stern warning that if she does it again we will have to send her back to the agent.

"For their own safety, I wonder whether we should impose curfews on their off days?"

Keywords: maid , Orchard Towers

Maids are human and they deserve a life too

You want to talk about human rights, how about letting others to have a life and not deny that to others and complain later that others are denying your rights?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to talk about human rights, how about letting others to have a life and not deny that to others and complain later that others are denying your rights?

Dun talk cock lah LIAR. Did anyone deny you a right of reply?

Now... where and when were you there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleareyes
How do you know I wasnt there?

Re: Chee Soon Juan call on America to stop business with Singapore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what are the dates and where?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The maid just need a fuck and that's why she visit Orchard Towers. Curfew will not work as she can still fuck around when the employer is not around.