• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: S'pore Company EMPLOYEES Hit Back At Company For Cutting Wages/ Perks?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Cutting Employees' Wages n Perks, Still Like This? WTF!

Is this is what you will get when you cut employees wages and perks?

Greedy employers had better LEARN fast.

Cutting wages and perks plus hiring cheaper FTs may have dire consequences.

CAN ANYONE NAME THIS COMPANY?

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After Cutting Employees' Wages n Perks, Still Like This? WTF!

This is what you get when you get MM Lee Kuan Yew into the picture and invite thousands of FTs into Singapore just to suppress our Singaporeans pilots, flight and ground crew .

You want cheap ok you have cheap since no one else has the money to spend .

N

Nu Wa

Re: BREAKING NEWS: S'pore Company EMPLOYEES Hit Back At Company For Cutting Wages/ Pe

ASSEYEAYE? :oIo:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING NEWS: S'pore Company EMPLOYEES Hit Back At Company For Cutting Wages/ Pe

Etihad Airways voted world's leading airline

Etihad also picked up the award for Leading First Class

# Agencies
# Published: 21:53 November 9, 2009

Abu Dhabi: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has taken the top award at this year's World Travel Awards (WTA), being voted World's Leading Airline by more than 180,000 travel industry professionals from over 175 countries.

The World Travel Awards recognise the very best airline, hospitality and tourism brands in the world, with industry experts vetting nominations for their customer relations, creativity, quality of service, product innovation and business acumen.

James Hogan, Etihad Airways chief executive, said: "Three years ago, Etihad set itself one clear and simple goal, to be the best airline in the world. I am proud of the way Etihad people all over the world have embraced that vision, supporting our investment in state-of-the-art products by delivering superb customer service.

In addition to being named World's Leading Airline, Etihad also picked up the award for Leading First Class for the second year in a row.

Hogan said: "Winning the Leading First Class category two years in a row tells us that our commitment to continuous investment in our product and service is the right strategy for us and for our customers.

"As we move into 2010, we intend to cement our place as the world's best airline, opening up new routes, taking delivery of new aircraft, investing in new products in the air and on the ground, and introducing a range of online initiatives to make travelling with Etihad better than ever," he added

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After Cutting Employees' Wages n Perks, Still Like This? WTF!

my relative is working in SIAEC. heard he got a pay cut.
think the Engg Company is outsourced to contractors.
any one can confirm this?

honestly if i were him, repair and maintain the aircraft parts. kena pay cut, would you really bother about committing 100% to your work. simply give them half fuck job. pay peanuts get monkeys.

give me pay cuts, i give you half fuck jobs. end up you have trouble in mid-air..................end up in NGC's aircrash investigation documentary.