• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai amulets to attract opposite sex

shortypants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros,

Letting go of these amulets.

Kruba Keowma
Khun Phen
Made with herbs, corspe oil and human bone.

Kruba Subin
Yin Tong
Made with human ashes

For mettha, good interpersonal relations and attraction of opposite sex. Both are "yim" amulets to be carried below waist.

Not interested in selling to any one intending to use it unethical purposes. Also, pls do not think that you will be a super cassonava after wearing these amulets. From personal experience, it does help, but there are times, you do not get the results you desire.

Also letting go of a 2509 LP Pae Somdet amulet.

PM me your contact number and email if interested.Thanks. :smile:

Last edited:

shortypants

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean only the "yim" amulets (Khun Phen & Yin Tong) are to be carried below waist level and useful for attracting opposite sex.

LP Pae 2509 Somdet is to be worn on high level, chest or above. And its NOT for attracting opposite sex.

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't imagine how people in this day and age still fall for the placebo effect.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

Surprisingly most of the times these amulets were sold by Buddhist monk at a popular Buddhist temple while Buddha statue watching the whole handing over ceremony at the background. If only that statue can react he will just give one type of flying kick to both the monk and the client.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is cheaper than attending those costly motivational seminar.
Another way is to read the Straits Times and their propaganda on PAP.

My belief is that anything that makes a person feels good is good for the person.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHA well said

PAP Times is the most powerful placebo in this region.

Can make poor, heavily indebted, stressed out, jobless, miserable, culturally displaced peasants feel like kings and queens No. 1 on top of the world.

Your shitty HDB can turn into a World Class Palace comparable to Monaco and Switzreland.

Thai Amulets boh iong lah! Straits Times better! Fold one copy and stick it in your pocket, under the waist. You are No.1!!!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprisingly most of the times these amulets were sold by buddhist monk at a popular buddhist temple while buddha statue watching the whole handing over ceremony at the background. If only that statue can react he will just give one type of flying kick to both the monk and the client.

haaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahha well said

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Do you have anything that can prolong life? If have please send an quotation to my email address at [email protected]

Remember ah!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho_ching.jpg

Do you have anything that can help me to cut losses or stop losses in any stupid investment that I do?

Cause I have been buying high and selling low in all my investment portfolios and it really makes me looks stupid when I show my report card to anybodies out there.

I want to reverse this curse! Do you have anything that can reverse it?

If you have, please do not hesitate to call me at Temasek Holdings and tell my receptionist that you have a very important meeting with me to sell me a miracle or hope, and my receptionist will connect you directly to me.

Please remember and dont forget to call me, ok?