SG Live Bet WPL Bet 88
SG Tipster

Thread: MM Lee Looks Awkward And Meek In Front Of Obama

Hybrid View

My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 6

Default MM Lee Looks Awkward And Meek In Front Of Obama

You watch this video and judge for yourself. To me, MM Lee looks awkward and uncharacteristically meek in the presence of Obama. His speech is barely audible and he seems to stammering as though he has difficulty finding his words.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

My Reputation Points: 1256 / Power: 8

Default Re: MM Lee Looks Awkward And Meek In Front Of Obama

One of them is solemn looking (almost sad), awkward and meek, looking hesistantly at the camera when speaking to the other. In contrast, the other is cheerful, smiling, poised and looking confidently into the eye of the other party when he speaks. And it would have been more more 'globally correct' to encourage and support Obama to guide & influence world events globally (something perhaps only Obama can do in the world today), then to focus narrowly (almost selfishly) on merely the "prosperity and stability" of "East Asia".

A pity.

My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaOnline View Post
    One of them is solemn looking (almost sad), awkward and meek, looking hesistantly at the camera when speaking to the other. In contrast, the other is cheerful, smiling, poised and looking confidently into the eye of the other party when he speaks. And it would have been more more 'globally correct' to encourage and support Obama to guide & influence world events globally (something perhaps only Obama can do in the world today), then to focus narrowly (almost selfishly) on merely the "prosperity and stability" of "East Asia".

A pity.
    Reminds me of Suharto....

My Reputation Points: 32 / Power: 0

looking forward to see PM Lee shake hands with Obama..

My Reputation Points: 36 / Power: 0

This is called acting coy when it counts