• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Woman Fight With Negro Woman In San Francisco. Guess who won?

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c3a_1255056928"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c3a_1255056928" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c3a_1255056928"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/c3a_1255056928" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Regardless of whether this lady is from PRC or Hong Kong, it doesn't matter.

What I saw form the video is that the African American have punch the first strike, however, she get a uneven collateral damage multiplied by 10, with BRUCE LEE PUNCHES AND KICKS forcing the African American to be out of the Bus.

I think the quarrel is due to a dispute about seats...

Wow, I didn't know that San Francisco got so many Chinese... perhaps that's China Town?

What I understand about USA, is that the some African Americans do not really welcome Chinese, or Asian at all... they always have a bitter believe that the Chinese and Asians have taken their jobs...

So, in this situation, it's quite similar to Singapore FT case isn't it?

In USA, the Asians are really hard working, however, some African Americans are pretty laid back, and when jobs are taken they play the blame game.

I was once being treated like a 2nd Class Citizen in an Airport of USA, and guess what, it's the African Americans that treat Asians that way... I sure know how a 2nd Class Citizen feel... (anyways, I was just a tourist then, but it left a very bad taste afterward)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That woman could be from HK also... she's speaking Cantonese.....

There are certain parts of south china where chinese speak cantonese, not only hong kong.

AS usual, chinese are so rude and uncultured, If i had a gun, i'll shoot that chink to pieces.

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are certain parts of south china where chinese speak cantonese, not only hong kong.

AS usual, chinese are so rude and uncultured, If i had a gun, i'll shoot that chink to pieces.

I can tell from her accent that she is from Toi Shan - China.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah... how cum Ho Ching was sitting in dark glasses down there? Jiak hong? :biggrin:

Yay, black man win nobel piss prize....

:biggrin:

:biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I understand about USA, is that the some African Americans do not really welcome Chinese, or Asian at all... they always have a bitter believe that the Chinese and Asians have taken their jobs...

In USA, the Asians are really hard working, however, some African Americans are pretty laid back, and when jobs are taken they play the blame game.

The niggers are pretty useless over there. They do cheap gangsta rap, drop out of schools, fuck things up for themselves and everyone around them etc. They give the decent and better blacks a bad name.

But we think just some of them have the attitude as you described. A number of others do feel closer to or should we say, like the Chinese and some other Asians because they feel bitter about the white people and the discrimination they faced in their own country that's always been run by the latter until recently. Whites were the ones dominated (enslaved) and persecuted and discriminated against them, but the Chinese did not, let alone other Asians.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

the black woman had made the first assault.

why you have this emotion? are you a racist ? black man?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the black woman had made the first assault.

why you have this emotion? are you a racist ? black man?

That tony chat is a useless bugger. He hates chinese to the core and hates singapore too. Yet the most ironic thing is he's a chinese himself and a sinkee too so imagine how much he hates himself. Then he always praise thailand over singapore. Hates ppl who eat animal products too.

Anytime there's something involving the bashing of chinese the fool will come in to applaud or condemn the chinese person.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regardless of whether this lady is from PRC or Hong Kong, it doesn't matter.

What I saw form the video is that the African American have punch the first strike, however, she get a uneven collateral damage multiplied by 10, with BRUCE LEE PUNCHES AND KICKS forcing the African American to be out of the Bus.

I think the quarrel is due to a dispute about seats...

Wow, I didn't know that San Francisco got so many Chinese... perhaps that's China Town?

I was once being treated like a 2nd Class Citizen in an Airport of USA, and guess what, it's the African Americans that treat Asians that way... I sure know how a 2nd Class Citizen feel... (anyways, I was just a tourist then, but it left a very bad taste afterward)

To tell you the truth many blacks especially in the ghetto areas don't like anyone not like themselves. In fact some of them probably hate other blacks not from their area. If you watch some black movies you can find see that some of the blacks that got humiliated or beaten or robbed are mostly due to other blacks.

It's not surprising that china peasant woman got yelled at. The black woman would probably have done that to anyone i suppose.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
The niggers are pretty useless over there. They do cheap gangsta rap, drop out of schools, fuck things up for themselves and everyone around them etc. They give the decent and better blacks a bad name.

But we think just some of them have the attitude as you described. A number of others do feel closer to or should we say, like the Chinese and some other Asians because they feel bitter about the white people and the discrimination they faced in their own country that's always been run by the latter until recently. Whites were the ones dominated (enslaved) and persecuted and discriminated against them, but the Chinese did not, let alone other Asians.

That's a great point of view... well, I am glad at least, this kind of situation is not so obvious in Singapore... I've yet to witness local singaporeans having conflict with FTs...

Maybe some kind souls with experience with FTs should state their views and put a new thread to discuss?

I've heard that there were so many loud mouth PRC laborers that were beaten by Singaporean Gangstas (although they are super low key now...)

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
That tony chat is a useless bugger. He hates chinese to the core and hates singapore too. Yet the most ironic thing is he's a chinese himself and a sinkee too so imagine how much he hates himself. Then he always praise thailand over singapore. Hates ppl who eat animal products too.

Anytime there's something involving the bashing of chinese the fool will come in to applaud or condemn the chinese person.

I'm here to confirm and reinforce Jah_rastafar statement.

This guy TONY CHAT is a SINGAPORE TRAITOR. He only condemns SINGAPORE, and SINGAPOREANS, and yes CHINESE.

He hates NATIONAL DEFENSE, so probably that's why he is in Thailand now, maybe he is an AWOLEE.

My point of view is that TONY CHAT can fuck PAP all he wants, and post all the statements, that's all fine with me.

But the moment when he start to support that SINGAPORE is being invaded, and Singaporeans are useless in Military... then this guy doesn't sound like someone who love his country, and on contrary hates his home...

From my point of view, I'm ignoring this TONY CHAT's posts, as all his posts are invalid, as it's all too unconstructive, and negative, nothing helpful for the TRUE BLUE SINGAPOREANS.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
To tell you the truth many blacks especially in the ghetto areas don't like anyone not like themselves. In fact some of them probably hate other blacks not from their area. If you watch some black movies you can find see that some of the blacks that got humiliated or beaten or robbed are mostly due to other blacks.

It's not surprising that china peasant woman got yelled at. The black woman would probably have done that to anyone i suppose.

Yes, very true!

As mentioned, I was being yelled at by those Blacks in USA before...

Really feel like a 2nd Class Citizen.

And some of these African American or Blacks, don't really have self love...

They like to pretend pretend that they are more superior, but when you go to the roads of Chicago, you will see many many Black Beggers!!!! I've given 5 bucks before, in worry that they gang up and hit me...

There are alot of nice documentary in National Geography about LOCK OUT showing lately in cable tv, and i can say 80% of the in mates are Blacks... man... whats going on right? Even Prison Break, you can see alot of blacks in the prison cell... hehe

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a great point of view... well, I am glad at least, this kind of situation is not so obvious in Singapore... I've yet to witness local singaporeans having conflict with FTs...

Maybe some kind souls with experience with FTs should state their views and put a new thread to discuss?

I've heard that there were so many loud mouth PRC laborers that were beaten by Singaporean Gangstas (although they are super low key now...)

Where did that take place? Hopefully they beat more shit skins. These walking waste materials need to be exterminated.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did that take place? Hopefully they beat more shit skins. These walking waste materials need to be exterminated.

The PRC laborers are the lowest class of the lowest even in PRC itself.

These loud mouth suckers make a hell lot of din whenever there are at least 2 of these... they are truly making a nuisance.

I heard that these PRC laborers were whacked in Geylang (One of Singapore's roughest neighbourhood)

You can smell a PRC laborer at least 100m away, as these people would talk damn loudly on the cellphone...

From my observation, as long as you can find any Lift upgrading, HDB upgrading, new HDB constructions, or even Private Apartments constructions, normally, you can find these PRC laborers sitting around causing a din, thinking it's still their village in PRC... they really are a group of social problem... normally the din caused would be at night, when you are soundly asleep, and these PRC laborers would talk fucking loudly....

Next time, when these happens, I'll call up the Neighbourhood police and ask them to take some actions...

To come to Singapore to make a living is fine with me for these PRC Laborers, however, when they come to Singapore, and make a din, now this is something that is unacceptable to me... they are a potential hazard to the residents staying there...