• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here's The Real Reason That You Didn't Get That Job

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
careerbuilder.bmp

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING...

Ever wondered why you didn't get that job? You had all the skills, experience and education, but just didn't make the cut? Maybe it was because of your online activity!!

One in five hiring manager say that they use social networking sites to research job candidates, with a third of them discounting the candidate after what they have discovered.

[FULL STORY - TOP REASONS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED - BEWARE]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you did not get that job?. You have no 'boobs', no 'bums', no pretty face, over 35 years of age, have bad breath, crooked teeth...

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you did not get that job?. You have no 'boobs', no 'bums', no pretty face, over 35 years of age, have bad breath, crooked teeth...

No lah .... You Twit !! .... the "Ci Sun Bark Jee" between the interviewer and applicant clashes lah !!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
careerbuilder.bmp

Ever wondered why you didn't get that job? You had all the skills, experience and education, but just didn't make the cut? Maybe it was because of your online activity!!

so what other tricks do you have? PAP internet brigade?

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal
careerbuilder.bmp

One in five hiring manager say that they use social networking sites to research job candidates, with a third of them discounting the candidate after what they have discovered.

only losers desperate for jobs and subject to whims and fancies of others.

real ballsy people become their own boss

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... so the ballsy people who become boss, who subsequently do a online check on the canidate and subsequently not to give them the job?? :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... so the ballsy people who become boss, who subsequently do a online check on the canidate and subsequently not to give them the job?? :biggrin:

yeah we should all hire Gopalan, he's the man with passion for the job!!

he even risked his career for what he believes in....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is handjob or blowjob or fuckjob, I am sure will get the job. LMAO.

That's what I said, no "boobs", no "bums", no pretty face, you don't get the job.

In a time far, far back, where I use to work, a pretty married secretary of an caucasian manager, was marketing herself for a PROMOTION. She was PROMOTING her 'assets', she comes to work, with no bra, micro-mini skirts, and all sorts of a woman 'promotional material', was eyeing for a junior manager post, which the organization had advertized in the papers.

Guess who, got the job?, you are right promotional girl!, after she got the promotion, she started dressing up like a 'mum'!, no more, braless, tight fit, micros..ahhh!..gee!, so sad! ha ha ha:biggrin:

So, no boobs, no bums, no face...can get that job no doubt, but you have to battle odds, or just count your blessings!:smile:

This is one of the reason why you never got that job!, and this is for men only. The women have their share, of why they don't land that job, for one reason, just mention, "I AM PREGNANT"...:biggrin:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think it'll affect my marital prospects?

careerbuilder.bmp

jw5

Loyal
That's what I said, no "boobs", no "bums", no pretty face, you don't get the job.

In a time far, far back, where I use to work, a pretty married secretary of an caucasian manager, was marketing herself for a PROMOTION. She was PROMOTING her 'assets', she comes to work, with no bra, micro-mini skirts, and all sorts of a woman 'promotional material', was eyeing for a junior manager post, which the organization had advertized in the papers.

Guess who, got the job?, you are right promotional girl!, after she got the promotion, she started dressing up like a 'mum'!, no more, braless, tight fit, micros..ahhh!..gee!, so sad! ha ha ha:biggrin:

So, no boobs, no bums, no face...can get that job no doubt, but you have to battle odds, or just count your blessings!:smile:

This is one of the reason why you never got that job!, and this is for men only. The women have their share, of why they don't land that job, for one reason, just mention, "I AM PREGNANT"...:biggrin:
Other than dressing sexily, did she offer any special services? :smile:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart people do not get the job !

They cannot be futher exploited by managers and employers !

Just like you see the OCFers all mediocre people who pull strings and all !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, it is true. They go to facebook and check out what type of friends this person really has and decision is made from there.

So if you have a bunch of sinkie-faced photo polluting in your facebook account. I suggest you close the account or delete them all away to save yourself an employment opportunity.

If i am a boss, i can tell a person is a sinkie right away and get him out of my company immediately.