• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dawn Yang Plagiarized The Contents On Her Blog!!

yeoaihui

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://xxvsdy.blogspot.com/

You guys want new dirt? Look what I just found!

No wonder XX is so pissed at being compared to DAWN. Her face is fake... Now... We found out her words are also FAKE! How to be a blogger, everything fake?

DAWN YANG PLAGIARIZED THE CONTENTS ON HER BLOG!! DISGUSTING!!

I GOT PROOF:

plag1.jpg

Dawn's

plag2.jpg

Original from Makeupforlife.net

She copied the words on http://www.makeupforlife.net/2007/12/bb-cream.html for her latest ad!! Never credit people...

Almost all of her starblog on movies is plagiarized!! must highlight the words to see.

plag5.jpg

Dawn's

plag6.jpg

Original

OMG! She try to pass off all the words as her own by adding stupid words like "Awww..." and whatever! And these are not just the movie synopsis. They are reviews... meaning they are somebody else's opinions!

plag3.jpg

Dawn's

plag4.jpg

Original

This one is the most disgusting... The reviewer says she loves this and that of Amerie, then Dawn try to pass off the opinions as her own!

plag7.jpg

Dawn's

plag8.jpg

Original

All her so called reviews are copied from random people leaving reviews on amazon.com.

She dare to put plagiarized content on her starblog! Email [email protected] NOW TO TELL THEM TO FIRE HER! How can she do this? So unfair to the original writers, never even credit them... If i am not wrong this is illegal.

Please ignore the melissalim from now on. See how he can explain this.

Hottest blogger admits to plagiarising content from other people? I wonder if we can find more things that are all copied... Go cotters! :whip: :whip:

Does she really think she won't ever get found out? Too naive. And too despicable.

Aiyah there's too much plagiarism to be listed here

About 60% of this entry is from Wikipedia, and this whole paragraph here:

Such shortcomings make the hero more relatable and appealing. You can have a good guy who's got hang-ups and flaws and failings, he's more interesting because he not only has to defeat the villain, but he has to defeat and conquer his own flaws and inabilities. It rounds him out and makes the character empathetic.

is from an American newspaper:

Such shortcomings make heroes more relatable, says Marvel Comics master Stan Lee, creator of Spider-Man, the Hulk, Iron Man and the Fantastic Four, among sundry others.

"If you can have a good guy who's got hang-ups and flaws and failings, he's more interesting because he not only has to defeat the villain, but he has to defeat and conquer his own flaws and inabilities," Lee says. "It rounds him out and makes the character empathetic."

I guess she plagiarizes from various sources just about every entry of hers.

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting dirt you have dug out.... hahhaha

i bet her mum in ABN now got no place to hide her face....

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah, too much postings and big.

i really not sure watz the commotion abt?
even TS discovered her dishonesty, then wat?
blackmail her to get free fuck???:confused:

yeoaihui

Alfrescian
Loyal
On New Year's Day

On New Year's Day a year ago,
I started off the year
by making resolutions
that were probably severe.

I said I'd save my money,
as this seemed so very wise.
I vowed I would improve my health.
I swore I'd exercise.

I stated I would do my homework
every single day.
I'd brush my teeth religiously
to ward off tooth decay.

I'd eat my fruits and vegetables
and keep my bedroom clean.
I'd treat my sister kindly
though she's often very mean.

My resolutions lasted me
about a half a day.
I promised I would keep them
but I broke them anyway.

So now I'm fat and penniless.
My homework's overdue.
My sister's mad. My teeth are bad.
My room is messy too.

And yet I think I may have found
the best of all solutions,
and this year I've resolved
to not make ANY resolutions.

--Kenn Nesbitt

On New Year's Day

On New Year's Day a year ago,
I started off the year
by making resolutions
that were probably severe.

I said I'd save my money,
as this seemed so very wise.
I vowed I would improve my health.
I swore I'd exercise.

I stated I would tidy my room
every single day.
I'd brush my teeth religiously
to ward off tooth decay.

I'd eat less rice, cakes, sinful desserts
and e-mail my friends more.
I'd be more patient with my Dad
Cos he's naggy to the core.

My resolutions lasted me
about...oh a week & a day
I promised I would keep them
but I broke them anyway.

So I'm still an unfit carb-addict
My email replies are overdue.
My Dad's kinda mad, my gum condition not-so-rad
Been shopping way too much too.

And yet I think I may have found
the best of all solutions,
What I've resolved not to do in 2007
is to not make ANY resolutions.

--Dawn Yang

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

yeoaihui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dawn Yang Also Plagiarized PM Lee's Speech!!

ed1ol2.gif

http://starblog.stomp.com.sg/post.php?blogid=550

Ours is an improbable nation. We are a small country in an uncertain world. We're always reminded to worry about the future. We never take anything for granted. Many people have put heart and soul into building what we have today. And through hard work and clear thinking, we have created something unique and something precious in Singapore, a home for all of us. Our forefathers have planted the trees which now provide the shade which we now enjoy. National Day reminds us it is now our duty to plant trees and grow them. Trees which would give hope and strength to a new generation, and you should do this stuff not merely because you happen to be born here or because you happen to hold the red passport..... But because you believe in this mission, you believe in this ideal.

You believe that Singapore is something special and worth fighting for.

As Mr Rajaratnam said once, "because being Singaporean is not a matter of ancestry but of conviction and choice".

ed2fp7.gif

http://www.singaporeangle.com/2006/08/transcript-of-pms-rally-speech-in.html

39. Ours is an improbable nation. We are a small country in an uncertain world, we always worry about the future, we never take anything for granted. Many people have put heart and soul into building what we have today. And through hard work and clear thinking, we've created something unique and something precious in Singapore, a home for all of us. Our forefathers have planted the trees which now provide the shade which we now enjoy. It's now our duty to plant trees and grow them, trees which will give hope and strength to a new generation. And you should do this not because you happen to be born here or because you happen to hold a red passport but because you believe in this mission, you believe in this ideal, you believe that Singapore is something special and worth fighting for. As Mr Rajaratnam said once, because "being Singaporean is not a matter of ancestry but of conviction and choice".