• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean ex-PR not serving NS

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I have a question for all you guys (and girls) if you know out there. I have a close friend that was a SG PR and studied all the way here until after A Levels. After A Levels, he didn't serve NS and continued to study abroad for his degrees. Now, he's thinking about coming back to SG to WORK (just work). Do you think the govt will let him? I told him that it is quite risky as he may probably be blacklisted....:(
Anyways, just curious as to what others have to say....:o
Thanks!

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a no brainer, please ask him to write to ICA and Mindef for clarification.

Just provide full name, NRIC and details with a return address, to ensure he will get the right help.

Hi, I have a question for all you guys (and girls) if you know out there. I have a close friend that was a SG PR and studied all the way here until after A Levels. After A Levels, he didn't serve NS and continued to study abroad for his degrees. Now, he's thinking about coming back to SG to WORK (just work). Do you think the govt will let him? I told him that it is quite risky as he may probably be blacklisted....:(
Thanks!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks!

are PRs obligated to served NS?

i tot only citizens need to served?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks!

I have some "friends" in the same predicament as your close friend. And i dun exactly like them because i feel that they are consuming all the benefits, but incur non of the liability.

According to them, they cannot stay in SG for more than 30 days, but they told me that they can easily circumvent this penalty by crossing into JB and come back for another 30days. Like wtf righ, penalty for show only.....

Anyways some of these fuckers are gonna apply for internship in Singapore. Dunnoe how they gonna do it, but given our government's penchant for foreigners i am pretty sure the government will open one eye and close one eye when it comes to employment

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
are PRs obligated to served NS?

i tot only citizens need to served?

YES! NS IS THE ONLY THING OUR WHORE GOVERNMENT RESERVE FOR SINGAPOREANS! YIPPEEEEE!!!! FINALLY OUR BU BOH GOVERNMENT "RESERVE" SOMETHING FOR ITS CITIZEN SIA!!!! KNNCCB!!!:oIo:

Those PRs who literally grew up in Singapore has the option to serve NS or not to serve NS. If they chose not to serve, they cancel their PR.....But wth, they can easily come back as a foreign talent!

Shitzzzz, how i wish i was born a foreigner so i can fuck all the Singaporeans!!!!:oIo: