• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hi i'm a newbie here

ChanYJ

I got something bizzare to share.
Have you guys heard of Arzhan Tavee( Arzhan Wee)
His Kumanthong pendant save my life.
On 9/10/08 i was waiting for cab along Yio Chu Kang Rd, while waiting for cab, a vehicle whizz pass me in a high speed suddenly i heard a loud crack while listening to MP3. I inspect my MP3 player, it was alright still in working condition. But when i check my kumanthong, the head of the kumanthong broken. I call my friend he told me the kumanthong save ur life. upon hearing this, i decided to share my life saver kumanthong experience and recommend ppl to use Arzhan wee kumanthong.

Guys it's worth it if u manage to get hold of azhan wee pendant please keep it properly. If anybody selling it grab the opportunity to buy it.... Serious no joke

neilgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dun u try to wear it and stand right in middle of the ECP. If you can come back to tell us you are alive, I will be impressed.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got something bizzare to share.
Have you guys heard of Arzhan Tavee( Arzhan Wee)
His Kumanthong pendant save my life.
On 9/10/08 i was waiting for cab along Yio Chu Kang Rd, while waiting for cab, a vehicle whizz pass me in a high speed suddenly i heard a loud crack while listening to MP3. I inspect my MP3 player, it was alright still in working condition. But when i check my kumanthong, the head of the kumanthong broken. I call my friend he told me the kumanthong save ur life. upon hearing this, i decided to share my life saver kumanthong experience and recommend ppl to use Arzhan wee kumanthong.

Guys it's worth it if u manage to get hold of azhan wee pendant please keep it properly. If anybody selling it grab the opportunity to buy it.... Serious no joke

Try using a parang and slash urself, see whether the amulet jalan or not..........