Thread: 70 yr old man and his 60 yr old lover caught having sex by Muslim officer

My Reputation Points: 31 / Power: 0

Default 70 yr old man and his 60 yr old lover caught having sex by Muslim officer

KUALA TERENGGANU - A 70-YEAR-OLD man and his 60-year-old lover were among 25 couples caught for committing khalwat (close proximity).

The elderly couple was nabbed in a compromising position at a budget hotel here during a raid conducted by enforcement officers from the state Religious Department.

Terengganu Religious and Information committee deputy chairman Muhamad Ramli Nuh described their actions as extremely disturbing, especially when such indecencies were committed during Ramadan.

'Even on the first day of the holy month, enforcement officers nabbed an unmarried young couple committing khalwat.'

'This reflects their disrespect for the holy month,' he said here yesterday, adding that the youngest couple caught was only 17.'

Mr Muhamad Ramli said Dungun, where nine couples were detained, recorded the highest number of khalwat cases during the Ramadan month, followed by four cases each in Besut, Kemaman and Kuala Terengganu. There were also two cases each in Hulu Terengganu and Marang.

He said the raids were conducted at budget hotels, beach fronts and recreational parks throughout the state from the beginning of the Ramadan month until Sept 5. -- THE STAR
    Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims Terrorist

My Reputation Points: 87 / Power: 6

Default Re: 70 yr old man and his 60 yr old lover caught having sex by Muslim officer

No lah. Not sex. khalwat is not having sex. Just close proximity. Or lay man terms raba raba

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 7

Default Re: 70 yr old man and his 60 yr old lover caught having sex by Muslim officer

No rotan? Drink, get rotan.

My Reputation Points: 318 / Power: 7

Got pic to show ?

Thread Information