• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sunday times said that old guard Goh KS is stingy ...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
today's sunday times said that old guard Goh KS is stingy & unappreciative of his election helpers ... on a hot & sweltering afternoon, he refused to buy them 10 cts (prices in those days) sugercane juice ...

but he bought a glass for himself ...

if he also did not buy for himself, then he would be thrifty & frugal, which is a virtue ...

thing is - he bought for himself, drank, and lumbered off muttering to his election helpers 'u guys can buy yourselves a drink if u want, i had mine' ... this shows he's stingy/unappreciative ... and that behavior of 'u die your business' is so typical of the PAP of today ...

thank u sunday times, for giving us this insight into typical PAP ungracious, ungenerous behavior ... :biggrin:

last but not least, my fellow singaporeans, here's a gentle reminder -- stop spending recklessly at ION, vivocity and so on ... your ministers count every cent in their own pockets, but want u to spend your hard-earned $$ at their capitaland malls ... :mad:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Keng Swee was frugal because that virtue was needed to pay for the building of Singapore. Today Lee Kuan Yew is stingy in order to feed Ho Ching's gambling habit!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Keng Swee was frugal because that virtue was needed to pay for the building of Singapore. Today Lee Kuan Yew is stingy in order to feed Ho Ching's gambling habit!

Is he still alive? he is still living in Ocean Park, something like that?, frugal when young, some mumbling that he had a mistress?, or was that another urban legend, like the slapping of.....by......?:biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

if he also did not buy for himself, then he would be thrifty & frugal, which is a virtue ...thing is - he bought for himself, drank, and lumbered off muttering to his election helpers 'u guys can buy yourselves a drink if u want, i had mine' ... :mad:

Now had he been an Abraham Lincoln or a Gandhi he would have bought a drink for his suffering supporters and deny himself one.That's what is called a virtue .Not me drink for myself and the rest of you can fuck off!---

And to think he led SAF.:eek:.He would be first to flee.

PAP shot itself in the foot with this article.

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer to the first question, No reports of his demise.

One of the most touching snippets about him was from Lim Kim San. It was about the day when he was in the car with Goh Keng Swee and as they passed a newly built school, Goh had in a maudlin tone said the sight of it always made him sad. When asked why, he replied he was worried about whether there will be jobs for them when they finish their education. That was the PAP my parents and their parents voted for without reservations. They, the PAP, really cared then.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
today's sunday times said that old guard Goh KS is stingy & unappreciative of his election helpers ... on a hot & sweltering afternoon, he refused to buy them 10 cts (prices in those days) sugercane juice ..

I read an ex civil servant memoirs that SGP was deciding to have MRT or buses..

GKS decided on buses because it's cheaper. Mr. Ong Teng Cheong prefers the more expensive MRT...

Luckily MRT won....LOL! :biggrin:

GKS has no respect for humans because he thinks he's the best.

so if you are working for him or the people with the likes of him, prepare to siam his pens flying at you. :biggrin:

with a bad temper like him....he looks like one mother fucker to me...LOL!

Last edited:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When asked why, he replied he was worried about whether there will be jobs for them when they finish their education. That was the PAP my parents and their parents voted for without reservations. They, the PAP, really cared then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they never cared lah ... all those ungracious behavior u see in singapore today are copied from the old guards ...

do u really understand PAP mentality ? they worry that if school-leavers can't find jobs, govt will have to feed them !

therefore the proliferation of polytechnics & ITEs (but not universities) to provide skills-based training ... so that ... the ppl will always be skilled and have jobs, but not earn too much to overrun the govt ... always enslaved to the govt ... :rolleyes:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

I puked when I read this article.What sort of leadership is this?--I suppose if your father had his fill first and you mum ate all the left over ; would any infant ever grow up?--Some nation building..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Even animal behave better.Even in animal kingdom mothers make sure their youngs eat first..or drink for that matter.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hakka Lee Regime is very frugal when it comes to public spending on the welfare of the people..

when it comes to pouring taxpayers monies into foreign banks and financial institutions, they are damn bloody generous...:biggrin:

i dunno, maybe it's the freemason or illuminati brotherhood old boys networks or what...LOL!

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

do u really understand PAP mentality ? they worry that if school-leavers can't find jobs, govt will have to feed them !

:rolleyes:

An uncle who served in the 1st or 2nd batch of NS once told me the whole idea of NS was to delay school leavers flooding the job market by 2 to 3 years during his time

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
An uncle who served in the 1st or 2nd batch of NS once told me the whole idea of NS was to delay school leavers flooding the job market by 2 to 3 years during his time

no lah, it's to give cheap labour to protect sgp from malaysia invasion.

do you know how much it cost to pay for the services of the french legionaires?? no way man....:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today's sunday times said that old guard Goh KS is stingy & unappreciative of his election helpers ... on a hot & sweltering afternoon, he refused to buy them 10 cts (prices in those days) sugercane juice ...

if he also did not buy for himself, then he would be thrifty & frugal, which is a virtue ...

thing is - he bought for himself, drank, and lumbered off muttering to his election helpers 'u guys can buy yourselves a drink if u want, i had mine' ... this shows he's stingy/unappreciative ... and that behavior of 'u die your business' is so typical of the PAP of today ...

thank u sunday times, for giving us this insight into typical PAP ungracious, ungenerous behavior ... :biggrin:

last but not least, my fellow singaporeans, here's a gentle reminder -- stop spending recklessly at ION, vivocity and so on ... your ministers count every cent in their own pockets, but want u to spend your hard-earned $$ at their capitaland malls ... :mad:

Yet those supporters are even more loyal today? And they form 66% of the voters?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read an ex civil servant memoirs that SGP was deciding to have MRT or buses..

GKS decided on buses because it's cheaper. Mr. Ong Teng Cheong prefers the more expensive MRT...

Luckily MRT won....LOL! :biggrin:

GKS has no respect for humans because he thinks he's the best.

so if you are working for him or the people with the likes of him, prepare to siam his pens flying at you. :biggrin:

with a bad temper like him....he looks like one mother fucker to me...LOL!

You are right on this scum. And it is not his temper I am talking about.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet the ST editors are not too dumb to know the negative effects of this article on GKS once splashed.What could be their ulterior motive.Is LKY rewetting the history that he was the only sane amongst the insane PAP old guards?...mmm we wonder.

..and the underwear bit;simply disgusting.......perhaps GKS is contemplating to spill the beans or what ; and LKY prermpted that by doing a Devan Nair on GKS?

Something smells bad here.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like more propaganda from shitty times to remind Singaporeans how good the PAP was once.

Election time coming round the corner, maybe?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
When asked why, he replied he was worried about whether there will be jobs for them when they finish their education. That was the PAP my parents and their parents voted for without reservations. They, the PAP, really cared then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they never cared lah ... all those ungracious behavior u see in singapore today are copied from the old guards ...

therefore the proliferation of polytechnics & ITEs (but not universities) to provide skills-based training ... so that ... the ppl will always be skilled and have jobs, but not earn too much to overrun the govt ... always enslaved to the govt ... :rolleyes:

That is a well known trait of a Hakka boss. He won't starve you to death but neither will he allow you to grow fat!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the Uncle Goh stories I've heard, he's far from an endearing character - arrogant, overbearing and mean to everyone around him. More "engineer" than "architect"

But credit cannot be taken away from the man. He whipped the early civil service into shape.

If he is still walking the corridors of public service today, Mas Selamat would never have escaped.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the Uncle Goh stories I've heard, he's far from an endearing character - arrogant, overbearing and mean to everyone around him. More "engineer" than "architect"

But credit cannot be taken away from the man. He whipped the early civil service into shape.

If he is still walking the corridors of public service today, Mas Selamat would never have escaped.

Fully agreed. We are in this state because there is none like him up there now.