• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rambo comming back

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just heard that there's going to be another Rambo movie made :eek:

After defeating the Burmese junta maybe Rambo can defeat the evil dictatorship that has been providing them with the weapons :confused:

I see him taking on the evil Mdm Jinx & her side kick the pink one :biggrin: Then for a denouement he can take on & defeat the evil puppet master & his henchmen :p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by all means, sell as much weapon and technolgy to burma. we have a big hole in CPF, it really need to be fill up.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just heard that there's going to be another Rambo movie made :eek:

After defeating the Burmese junta maybe Rambo can defeat the evil dictatorship that has been providing them with the weapons :confused:

I see him taking on the evil Mdm Jinx & her side kick the pink one :biggrin: Then for a denou

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such luck

"Rambo is back. Having taken on small-town America, the Vietcong, the Soviet army and the Burmese junta, Sylvester Stallone's one-man war machine is now mobilising against Mexican drug lords, with pre-production confirmed on the fifth instalment of the violent franchise."

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
by all means, sell as much weapon and technolgy to burma. we have a big hole in CPF, it really need to be fill up.

how can you say that?

many burmese lives must perished just to fill some holes in our CPF?

i am willing to give up all my CPF to save their lives...especially the freedom of Aung San Suu Kyi..

anyway, it's just papers...how could papers be worth more than human lives?

where if your basic humanity?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can you say that?

many burmese lives must perished just to fill some holes in our CPF?

i am willing to give up all my CPF to save their lives...especially the freedom of Aung San Suu Kyi..

anyway, it's just papers...how could papers be worth more than human lives?

where if your basic humanity?

save them? want to save them, you send in an army to invade and liberate them. even USA do not want to invade them. can you imagine if china step in to help burma. it will be like vietnam.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sure anot?? he still can act?? so old liao..

Why not? As long as there are people willing to pay to see his movies :smile:
Rambo movies are not about good acting or plot just alot of action.

In Spore we got an old man & company that thinks they deserves world class pay:eek: I'd rather watch a Rambo movie then the wayang that the old man puts on :rolleyes:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i don't think this will be interesting, within 10 minutes can finished off the dictator beri easily....

sure get alot audience boo-ing...after that...:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
save them? want to save them, you send in an army to invade and liberate them. even USA do not want to invade them. can you imagine if china step in to help burma. it will be like vietnam.

don't you find it co-incident that troubles are always brewing around the PRC borders? :biggrin:

1. Iran-Iraq.
2. Afghanistan
3. Pakistan
4. India
5. Burma
6. Thailand
7. NorthKorea
8. Taiwan...
9 Xinjiang
10. Tibet.

Sibeh Solid man CIA....but still don't think i wanna join that SATANIC org..