• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

70's, 80's 'Feel Good' Music

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
599px-I_Saw_Him_Standing_There.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zp64oHv9oNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"All This Time" is the first single from Tiffany's second album, Hold an Old Friend's Hand. The single was Tiffany's fourth and last top-ten hit in the United States.
All This Time, a mid-tempo ballad, was released in 1988 peaking on the Billboard Hot 100 chart at #6, and was also a top-ten hit on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart. In the UK, "All This Time" served as second single to "Radio Romance", charting in the top 50.
The song was also released several months previously on the Japanese remix EP, I Saw Saw Him Standing There, and the Japanese single edition of "I Saw Him Standing There". It was also released on one of her greatest hits compilations.

Tiffany - All This Time

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GwOBqHszJLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Y8AuCrUJWQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8AuCrUJWQI[/video]

You Should Hear How She Talks About You- Melissa Manchester

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Almost Paradise...Love Theme from Footloose" is the title of a duet by singers Mike Reno and Ann Wilson, written by pop music singer-songwriter Eric Carmen and co-written by Dean Pitchford.
Reno is best known as the lead singer of the rock band Loverboy, while Wilson (along with her sister Nancy) are the vocalists for the band Heart. Both bands achieved a significant amount of success in the 1980s, and Reno and Ann Wilson were approached to record a duet for the 1984 film Footloose. Officially listed as the "Love Theme from Footloose" on the film's soundtrack, "Almost Paradise" was one of three Top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart found on the soundtrack, where it peaked at No. 7 and spent 13 weeks in the Top 40.

Almost Paradise - Mike Reno & Ann Wilson

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3Mk70c9s1d8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phil Collins - Against All Odds

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QLYmmowjEWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yazoo ---- Don't Go

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PPeQGWL7fok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KTVfGDFgMwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bananarama - Love In The First Degree

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Iiy5HO4VKEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boney M. - Sunny

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K-KVnajR3X0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Jets - Rocket 2 U

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Va_uvMvD5Bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-srT_z5Hj-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;f0aUS4qEV2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0aUS4qEV2Q[/video]

Crystal Gayle - You Never Gave Up On Me (with lyrics)

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;ZAoP0AXvgEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAoP0AXvgEI[/video]

Crystal Gayle - A Long And Lasting Love/Original Video

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;CdAOi-DE9NI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdAOi-DE9NI[/video]

B.J. Thomas performing "Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song"

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jim Diamond - I should have known better

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cxR5DTb2V0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B5Jrqp53atw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knife -- Rockwell

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/91Y_iJi33Gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CULTURE CLUB - LOVE IS LOVE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HIzBSr60r3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sergio Mendes (Never Gonna Let You Go)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0N2nh6sT2WY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b0Gu-CyE-NQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​