• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

70's, 80's 'Feel Good' Music

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Richard Sanderson - Reality

"Reality" is a song performed by English singer Richard Sanderson. It was released in 1980 as part of the soundtrack to the popular 1980 French film La Boum, which starred French actress Sophie Marceau (who later starred in popular films such as Academy Award-winning Braveheart and James Bond franchise The World Is Not Enough). It was also served as the theme song to the 2011 Korean film Sunny.
Musically, "Reality" is a ballad, sometimes called an adult-contemporary song, and consists of synthesizers and guitar riffs which cause it to be classified under the soft-rock genre. It was composed by Vladimir Cosma, written by Jeff Jordan and produced by Pierre Richard Muller. Between 1980 and 1982, then in 1987 after its re-release, it became a major hit in Europe and Asia, topping the charts in fifteen countries including Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Finland and Switzerland and selling more than eight million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling singles of all time. The song led Richard Sanderson to stardom, giving him more hits with Cosma such as "Your Eyes", "She's a Lady", and "Sun".
"Reality" was a very popular song in the 1980s, also becoming a popular slow dance hymn. Since its release, the song has been covered many times by various artists, including one singing a Spanish version of the song ("Mi realidad"). On DSDS, the German equivalent of American Idol, the song has been sung multiple times. In the film La Boum, it also appears frequently (usually during the actors' romantic scenes), being the film's main theme song. For the film's 1982 sequel, La Boum 2, the main song was changed to "Your Eyes", performed by Cook da Books. Because "Reality" has the same key as "Go On Forever" (another song played in the last part of the film, from the La Boum soundtrack and sung by Sanderson and Chantal Curtis), both songs are musically linked at the end of the film.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anne Murray - Shadows In The Moonlight

"Shadows in the Moonlight" is a song written by Charlie Black and Rory Michael Bourke, and recorded by Canadian country and pop music singer Anne Murray. It was released in May 1979 as the second single from the album New Kind of Feeling. The song reached #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart that July, and was one of three chart-toppers for her during the year. "Shadows in the Moonlight" was Murray's third No. 1 single on the country chart and fourth overall (counting "You Needed Me," which topped the Billboard Hot 100 in 1978).
"Shadows in the Moonlight" was released during Murray's peak as a crossover artist, and the song was one of several that also charted on the Hot 100. The song peaked at #25 in July and spent three weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - England Dan & John Ford Coley

00:00 01. I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
02:32 02. Just Tell Me You Love Me
05:13 03. Just The Two Of Us
07:09 04. Just When I Needed You Most
11:02 05. Love Is The Answer
15:27 06. Nights Are Forever Without You
18:14 07. Sad To Belong
20:58 08. We'll Never Have to Say Goodbye Again
23:42 09. What's Forever For

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie

Soundtrack the film "Endless Love" (1984) is a song originally recorded as a duet Diana Ross and Lionel Richie. Starring: Brooke Shields and Martin Hewitt. Directed by Franco Zeffirelli.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You Decorated My Life - Kenny Rogers

1. You Decorated My Life - Kenny Rogers (0:00)
2. Unchained Melody - Kenny Rogers (4:10)
3. Endless Love - Kenny Rogers (8:10)
4. Love Me Tender - Kenny Rogers (12:25)
5. I Swear - Kenny Rogers (15:55)
6. Lady - Kenny Rogers (20:20)
7. Everytime Two Fools Collide - Kenny Rogers (24:40)
8. Hey Won't You Play - Kenny Rogers (28:10)
9. Till I Can Make It On My Own - Kenny Rogers (31:35)
10. All I Ever Need Is You - Kenny Rogers (35:20)
11. Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer - Kenny Rogers (38:55)
12. Baby I'm A Want You - Kenny Rogers (43:05)
13. Islands In The Stream - Kenny Rogers (46:05)
14. The Gambler - Kenny Rogers (50:50)
15. Aint No Sunshine - Kenny Rogers (54:45)
16. To Me - Kenny Rogers (59:00)
17. Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town - Kenny Rogers (1:02:45)
18. Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer - Kenny Rogers (1:06:10)
19. Long Arm Of The Law - Kenny Rogers (1:10:50)
20. A Holy Night - Kenny Rogers (1:16:20)