• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life of a minority in Singapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before you read just let me add it's not very different from the lives of many chinese Singaporeans.

"RINNNNGGG" the alarm bell rang loudly as Ahmad woke up. Damn Ahmad thought to himself another busy day again, as he rose from his bed shaking off his grogginess. Ahmad was working as a delivery man for a veterinary clinic, he was glad to go to work though as he could see his other delierymen colleagues there all malays. Ahmad lived in a 3 room flat and could barely afford to make ends meet. This is because singapore is a fast moving society obviously due to Chinese racism. Ahmad used to have Chinese primary school mates, by the time he reached secondary school he was in class rooms that had more and more malays. He had went to normal technical stream and had actually joined a gang when younger and got suspended from school once.

After passing out from sec school he did not attempt to study harder but decided to go out into the working world. He had found school pretty boring after all. He was also pissed off that one of his primary school classmates , George is now a director of a company and lived in a district 9 apartment. Must be because of chinese racism again, he muttered to himself. He and his malay classmates used to make fun of George that chinese kid and bullied him during recess time. George was shy and looked a bit nerdy with glasses but very studious. Even though he was bullied Ahmad and his malay friends were not really punished for bullying him because they would lie and threaten George if he dare to tell the teacher.

Ahmad next went to wake up his son, Faizal. Faizal had played traunt a couple of times and had been forced to see the teacher. Ahmad had accompanied his son on a number of occassions. His son had also been caught joining a gang and was also arrested by the police for under aged smoking. Ahmad did not really punish his son despite these numerous offences. He was too busy with his work and besides his son reminded him of himself when he was younger. Unlike his son's classmate xiao jie whom was caned pretty badly by his father when he was caught playing traunt. Xiao jie had improved tremendously in his school work and was expected to top the class while Faizal's grades had actually become worse. The school had been alerted to his declining grades but Faizal did not improve as he also skipped remedial classes to play football or just simply laze at the void deck doing nothing. It was not entirely Faizal's fault as most of his peers or rather peers from the same race as him behaved like him. They were also very naughty and would like to bully their chinese school mates. Faizal thought that his malay class and school mates were better than his chinese ones. They were very daring and had guts and dared to defy the school teachers and could fight fiercely. A few of them even went to the police station before, whilst his chinese classmates looked to be meek and cowardly. Only interested in studying and they were afraid of the teachers hence they were always polite to them. He also thought his chinese classmates were hateful and that the school and the country hated them. Even though he could not even pinpoint any exact reason why they were hateful he still decided to bully them by extorting money from them. Like everyday after singing the national anthem in malay, he would be very angry when his chinese classmates spoke in mandarin to each other which he could not understand. Even though his classmates had asked him nicely what the national anthem meant in malay he refused to tell them. He and his malay friends would also speak to each other in malay and left his chinese and a few indian classmates out in the cold. Faizal did not like indians either but since there were fewer of them and some of them sucked up to him, he did not mind them.

Meanwhile another person was also getting ready for work.

SivaKumar is around his mid 30's. After years of beer drinking he had a stomach paunch. He had the look of a typical south indian. Mean looking exterior and always impatient and demanding.

Siva was very angry with chinese people around him. He always knew Singapore was a very racist country. Even though he had never been robbed or beaten or taunted by a single chinese in his life before, Singapore is a very racist country. Even though he himself would horn or shout at other chinese and even chinese children, Singapore is still an extremely racist country. He decided to buy a newspaper at the 7-11 store. He was lining up and saw in front of him a number of chinese people. The cleark was greeting them and saying "have a nice day" to each of them. It just so happened that the clerk happened to be a chinese and the few people in front of him were chinese. Yet when it reached Siva's turn to pay for his newspaper, the clerk did not say to him "have a nice day". This enraged Siva even more. Freaking racist chinese, i always knew this is a freaking racist country. Siva's mean-looking face became even meaner looking when those words flashed through his mind.

Siva worked as a cleaner in Singapore's airport. He worked in shift work with a number of other indians and his supervisor was Mr Lim. Mr lim is a person in his mid 40's and a bit mild mannered. Since mr Lim is mild mannered and Siva is mean, he often took advantage of Mr LIm and talked down to him and not only did that but came late for work or skived occassionaly. These altercations were alerted to higher management and Siva had been given a number of warnings and he could be fired unceremoniously from his job. The higher management were all chinese. Bloody racist chinese helping each other Siva muttered to himself totally ignoring the fact that he had been given those warnings because of his poor work attitude and rudeness to his supervisor.

Since Siva worked at the airport he could see a great number of flight attendants. One particular chinese flight attendant caught his eye and he would often fantasize about her. Siva's other indian colleagues also loved to oggle at Chinese Women. Yet one day Siva saw an indian woman flight attendant talking to a chinese man. This made him very angry. Even though he did not know the indian woman or the male chinese man seeing them both together and enjoying each other's company made him very angry while he himself continue oggling and dreamed of chasing after chinese women.

It is now lunch time. Ahmad is lining up to buy some food from the muslim food stall. Ahmad noticed in front of him a chinese lady and a man was charged 4 dollars for ordering some fried chicken and rice with some curry. Ahmad was charged 2.50 for ordering the same type and amount of food. Despite knowing the different amounts that was charged to him and the chinese man and the lady Ahmad ignored the racism the malay stall holder showed towards the Chinese man and the woman.

Towards the end of his work, he received a phone call from his wife, it seemed that Faizal had gotten in trouble in school again and might be kicked out from school. His classmate xiao jie however did not get into any trouble and was in fact getting good grades and that Xiao jie's name would be mentioned in school assembly as one of the most improved students in school. Chinese racism again, muttered Ahmad. Yet unbeknownst to ahmad another chinese person, Raymond would also get suspended. Raymond's parents were disappointed with him but did not blame anyone else but themselves and him.

Years later Ahmad's son Faizal would work as a delivery man and could not make ends meet at times and stare at envy at his classmate Xiao Jie who had a high flying career. Faizal blamed all this on Chinese racism in evil and cruel Singapore. Meanwhile Raymond who was also a Chinese and ended up a delivery man as Faizal took it in his stride. Obviously some of his relatives and peers looked down on him and he knew he had trouble making ends meet but instead of blaming society or blaming it on outside factors like his teachers or the school or society he knew it was because he was lazy and playful in the past and had no one to blame but himself. He felt sorry for letting his parents down and strive to make sure his children did not follow in his footsteps and paid close attention to them and what sort of company they kept. Meanwhile Faizal's children were uncontrollable. One of them had gotten a tattoo and was caught smoking but Faizal could not care less after all he was a smoker and beer drinker too. His children's thinking were similar to his own. Blaming chinese people and calling them either nerds or racists.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get this kind of stories the world over from the insecure and the uneducated. The rednecks in the US wrote the same thing about the dumb blacks, buck toothed and slant eyed chinamen who can't speak and the smelly Indians and swarthy mexicans.

Now the Chinese, Indians, Mexicans and Blacks are doing well in the States.

For heavens sake, the Malays and Indians are minorities. If you still fear them, you can't cut the mustard.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You get this kind of stories the world over from the insecure and the uneducated. The rednecks in the US wrote the same thing about the dumb blacks, buck toothed and slant eyed chinamen who can't speak and the smelly Indians and swarthy mexicans.

Now the Chinese, Indians, Mexicans and Blacks are doing well in the States.

For heavens sake, the Malays and Indians are minorities. If you still fear them, you can't cut the mustard.

Screwball the number 1 racist asshole in which part of the post did it state the chinese people fear them? I was writing from their point of view.

All because you have your own POV doesn't mean everyone else cannot have theirs. Crawl back into the sewers POS. :oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I struck a raw nerve.

Screwball the number 1 racist asshole in which part of the post did it state the chinese people fear them? I was writing from their point of view.

All because you have your own POV doesn't mean everyone else cannot have theirs. Crawl back into the sewers POS. :oIo:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah Rastafa

The best true stories i have read in years, better than what they teach in school.

Got some more? :biggrin:

Ignore that screwball old fuck. hes dying of kidney failure soon. sad thing is he b4 he go, he still can't see light.

Poor old fuck. Live so long. Still so unprincipled and misguided. Live so long.........................For fuck?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah Rastafa

The best true stories i have read in years, better than what they teach in school.

Got some more? :biggrin:

Ignore that screwball old fuck. hes dying of kidney failure soon. sad thing is he b4 he go, he still doesn't can't see light.

Poor old fuck. Live so long. Still so unprincipled and misguided. Live so long.........................For fuck?

Wah screwball dying of kidney failure? :biggrin: MY oh My, must be a life time of drinking and bad living. :biggrin:

This is good news actually 1 less Asshole on the planet

He's going to blame it on racism of the chinese of course.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep same as bob sim kheng hwee.

eat too much cum, kidney cannot process.

ppl are not called lan jiao lan for nothing.

LOL.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what's ahmad's view on MIWs million dollar salaries....

compared to his measly few hundred bucks take home pay?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what's ahmad's view on MIWs million dollar salaries....

compared to his measly few hundred bucks take home pay?

Obviously he should be pissed. Any non MIW sinkee including low rank pappys would be pissed. The only difference is low ranked pappy dogs wouldn't dare protest and have to pretend to lick their master's ass either to keep their job or try and rise higher.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Good writing! :smile:

I encountered racism so many times in MacDonalds, etc. They would just come in, cut the queue and speak to the counter person in their native language. In the end magically they get food, etc first without even needing to queue.

I will never see a Chinese guy do that to me even if i speak to him in Mandarin/Hokkien/Cantonese/Hakka/Teochew/Hainan or any combination because to most of them at least, only what is right counts and not because of skin tone.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racists are found in all races. The Malays in Malaysia clearly discriminate against the Chinese and other minority races. We should not be doing the same just because we are in the majority.

If it helps your self-esteem and others, why don't you write a story along these lines
- you were born in a slum in chinatown with a single parent
- did your work under street lamp
- you became successful
- now malays and Indians work for you as drivers, security guards and low lifes.

He's going to blame it on racism of the chinese of course.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racists are found in all races. The Malays in Malaysia clearly discriminate against the Chinese and other minority races. We should not be doing the same just because we are in the majority.

If it helps your self-esteem and others, why don't you write a story along these lines
- you were born in a slum in chinatown with a single parent
- did your work under street lamp
- you became successful
- now malays and Indians work for you as drivers, security guards and low lifes.

Srewball do u need reading glasses or do u need to re learn your english? Re-read my original post again. Is there any mention or discrmination of minorities in there? Was malaysia ever mentioned? Did i ever state that ppl need to take revenge because of discrimination in other countries? I never even touched on that not even by an inch. You of course pulled out that garbage from your ass and even worse tried to make it seem like my own words. In what way did i write chinese were discriminating other races becos of what happens in malaysia?

Has your kidney disease affected your brain too? Instead of arguing logically you decide to play dirty and put words into other mouths and then act like a saint to tell others off.

Too down low. :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good writing! :smile:

I encountered racism so many times in MacDonalds, etc. They would just come in, cut the queue and speak to the counter person in their native language. In the end magically they get food, etc first without even needing to queue.

I will never see a Chinese guy do that to me even if i speak to him in Mandarin/Hokkien/Cantonese/Hakka/Teochew/Hainan or any combination because to most of them at least, only what is right counts and not because of skin tone.

OMG which macdonalds did u encounter those incidents. There is nothing to describe this except that it is extremely disgusting. :mad:

If a chinese person had done that the m&ds would be blaming all chinese again for racism but of course it's okay if they do it. Some of them even do it without batting an eyelid.

chinese ppl play fair but has it ever benefitted them. Some of them are so blinded that they can ever only see racism by chinese and mind u it's small incidents like auntie not smiling at them but when they commit racist incidents they suddenly become blind to it.

Nobody deserves to be treated like that (notice i'm not racist i did not say only non chinese deserve to be treated like that) Again i reiterate NOBODY deserves to be treated like that. Yet guess what happens when ppl from a particular race do it and do not feel guilty about it.