• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Chee Hean dislike Reservit Men!! SAF Treatment from Mr Tony Tan to Teo Chee Hean!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to let you guys all knows that Teo Chee Hean really really dislike reservit men. If this Teo Chee Bye dislike reservit men, then abolish reservit. Why Teo Chee Bye wants to make reservit men life so difficult? Why? Did Teo Chee Bye kanna fucked by reservit men before when he is doing his national service or what?

When I went back for my reservit, I got hell treatment from it. And when I find out from my Singaporeans friends who are still doing their reservit, all of them had the same experience. Why is it so??? I remember when I was doing my NSF, our officers never really give hard time to the reservit. Cause the officers knows that they are all adults and they are of age, due to their age and physical conditions, we NSF and the officers never made them do area cleaning or tough work. As long as the reservit men do their training and exercises require, we will leave them alone. And all these is in Mr Tony Tan's time.

I heard from my friend that during Mr Tony Tan's time as Defence Minister, he made sure the NSF is well trained and trained them very hard. And once they have finished their 2 and a half years of NSF, when they go back for their reservit time, Mr Tony Tan's will not made them work so hard as they have done their parts before in their NSF.

But this mother fucker Teo Chee Bye is fucking different or maybe his brains are fried. He did opposite as Mr Tony Tan. Teo Chee Bye made the NSF men life very easy and relaxing while the reservit men life very difficult. Why must he do it this way? If he made the life of NSF men too easy and relaxing, when they come back for reservit, they cannot take the hardship of reservit.

Now every male Singaporeans who went back for reservit are cursing and swearing about how bloody tough the reservit is, and all of them cant seem to take it anymore.

Teo Chee Hean, if your dogs are reading this and passing the message to you, please go and learn how to well treat your reservit men, and if you need help or advise, please go and asked Mr Tony Tan. Dont think you have a SAF scholarship and you became a PAP minister and you are a big fuck.

Cause if there's war in Singapore, we the reservit men are the ones who are the first activited and go to defend this Sinkgapore and YOU!!! Please remember this clearly.

If you kept on making the reservit men life's so difficult when they are going back to reservit, I tell you, you better pray hard there's no war in Singapore. As I believed strongly that many reservit mens are making a lot of noises of mistreatment in their reservit. And if all the reservit mens are fed up and decided to each keep a bullet for you, you have 200,000 reservit mens so you'll have 200,000 bullets, even if you have all the officers dogs surrounding you protecting your precious life, I believed with 200,000 bullets, there will be one that will definitely landed in your fucking chee bye face.

Please remember this clearly and always!!!

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo Chee Hean dislike Reservit Men!!! SAF Treatment from Tony Tan to Teo Chee Hea

FTrash: None of my biz! :p