• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum Is Constantly Spammed

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2 biggest spammers in this forum:

RETARD madmansg who is hell bent on killing all foreigners who haven't serve a day of NS. madmansg average 20 posts per day.

SPASTIC Makapaa who thinks all Singaporean women are SPGs, including his sisters, mum, unborn daughters and your mum, sisters, wives, girlfriends and unborn daughters. Makapaa averages 30 posts a day, consisting of Cut-and-Paste trash woth zero input of intelligence.

That means we have to endure over 50 posts containing pure garbage daily. These two spammers must be consigned to the Rubbish Heap permanently.:mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's not spam. Spam is the posting of adverts, affiliate links, repeat copies of the same message etc.

Constantly harping on the same issues over and over again is irritating.. but it isn't spam.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not spam. Spam is the posting of adverts, affiliate links, repeat copies of the same message etc.

Constantly harping on the same issues over and over again is irritating.. but it isn't spam.
:biggrin: Hi Sam - I agree with your definition - however, "FTrash" search shows 146 threads started... just different ways of portraying the same underlying message.

"SPAM" - Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Use the ignore feature. Click on the nick you want to ignore.. it's right there in the drop down ajax menu.

:biggrin: Hi Sam - I agree with your definition - however, "FTrash" search shows 146 threads started... just different ways of portraying the same underlying message.

"SPAM" - Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

146 FTrash threads?? That would be either Retard madmansg or Spastic makapaa..

madmansg and makapaa are currently unemployed and still taking pocket money from their mums, hence with so much free time.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use the ignore feature. Click on the nick you want to ignore.. it's right there in the drop down ajax menu.
Haha... thanks mate. Can. But maybe not really spam for me, coz I sometimes enjoy getting a laugh from some of their posts.

Just an aside - in all, u've done a great job with this forum.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardens School dropout,

Still poking your eyes to see stars in the broad daylight and again, you are playing with yourself.

SPASTIC is the term reservedly solely for YOU - Gardens School Dropout !!

FUD !!

RETARD madmansg who is hell bent on killing all foreigners who haven't serve a day of NS. madmansg average 20 posts per day.

SPASTIC Makapaa who thinks all Singaporean women are SPGs, including his sisters, mum, unborn daughters and your mum, sisters, wives, girlfriends and unborn daughters. Makapaa averages 30 posts a day, consisting of Cut-and-Paste trash woth zero input of intelligence.

That means we have to endure over 50 posts containing pure garbage daily. These two spammers must be consigned to the Rubbish Heap permanently.:mad:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must give him the credit for creating so many threads EVERYDAY without fail.
i dun have such endurance and determination siah.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like the part on the "zero intelligence" and "pure garbage" parts. They aptly describe the running dogs of the Papaya Internet Brigade in this and other forums.

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makapaa posts are ok, it is like a news service. Not only news, it is a stomp service. I don't need to subscribe to any RSS, I subscribe to Makapaa news service :biggrin: :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun worry you're not that far behind in terms of your number of "RETARD" posts...:biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makapaa posts are ok, it is like a news service. Not only news, it is a stomp service. I don't need to subscribe to any RSS, I subscribe to Makapaa news service :biggrin: :biggrin:

You spastic retard :mad: If we need to read the news, we could go the the Channelnewsasia website. We do not need spastical news reporting by makapaa.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
146 FTrash threads?? That would be either Retard madmansg or Spastic makapaa..

madmansg and makapaa are currently unemployed and still taking pocket money from their mums, hence with so much free time.

Anyone who bad-mouth this two stars of this forum have to come though me first!

For they have wisdom to see none others can see or chose to see !
Zombies practically, the rest !

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Clinton666

i use to dislike makapaaa posts... as i am pro LKY..(NOT pro PAP!)..however
i have actually grew to like his postings as the days goes by..and Freedom of speech is a fundamental human right in our society.

This BBS would be an exceptionally dull place if all we did was to say nice things about Sg. So, if you really are sick of all the criticism (and I can't believe that you really are that sensitive) then why don't you avoid the negative threads? u should use the ignore feature..

Step 1
Click on the nick you want to ignore and then select view public profile

4j3pzq.gif

Step 2
Click on the add to ignore list

20uq15e.gif

Please use the ignore feature.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

at least get your moderator and consolidate their similar posts into one post. the number of threads they post are drowning the rest of the coffee shop.

like the one i talk about beijing little gal singing. later, 3 or 4 people start to make new threads to discuss the same issue. My thread were drown out. Can your moderaters at least put them all in one thread.

jesus christ they are making so many threads, charge them money if they make more than 5 per day. they have to pay you money using their paypals account to enable them to post more than 5 threads per day.
their thread are drowning the coffee shop with newater and killing the forum.
do something already.

that madmansg, he just made a thread calling iphone user stupid, i remember i saw an old thread of him, telling us all about how great is his iphone once.
if you dun do something about it, you will find 40 000 posts of him telling us how bad NS is for sinkies. Yeah, we know, stop babbling like a repeating old vinyl record.

makapaa, he just copy and paste thread of other forums into here, sometime they are informative, but he just copy and paste too much threads. If you limit them, they will be more careful of what they write, and it will be more informative and more useful. It help the forum too.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least get your moderator and consolidate their similar posts into one post. the number of threads they post are drowning the rest of the coffee shop.

like the one i talk about beijing little gal singing. later, 3 or 4 people start to make new threads to discuss the same issue. My thread were drown out. Can your moderaters at least put them all in one thread.

jesus christ they are making so many threads, charge them money if they make more than 5 per day. they have to pay you money using their paypals account to enable them to post more than 5 threads per day.
their thread are drowning the coffee shop with newater and killing the forum.
do something already.

that madmansg, he just made a thread calling iphone user stupid, i remember i saw an old thread of him, telling us all about how great is his iphone once.
if you dun do something about it, you will find 40 000 posts of him telling us how bad NS is for sinkies. Yeah, we know, stop babbling like a repeating old vinyl record.

makapaa, he just copy and paste thread of other forums into here, sometime they are informative, but he just copy and paste too much threads. If you limit them, they will be more careful of what they write, and it will be more informative and more useful. It help the forum too.

madmansg and makapaa are the mothers of all retards..their spams are extremely irritating. These two attention-seeking unemployed morons should be forever to the Rubbish Heap.