• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheap Labour Is Not Talent

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey you atheist, Japan is Japan, u r comparing heaven and hell, Sinkies don't even get sin$800 for doing the same power job in Jepun.

sotong , japan is a country so is singapore ..

thats why i said , japan "power job " can fetch sin$4000 and singapore cannot even get $800 ...who want to work ? read my post before you talk .

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sotong , japan is a country so is singapore ..

thats why i said , japan "power job " can fetch sin$4000 and singapore cannot even get $800 ...who want to work ? read my post before you talk .

Drift, Jepun different from Sinkie lah, I stand corrected. Pardon me blurred eyes, old liao, vision deteriorating. :biggrin:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why labour has to be imported is not because it is cheap. It's because foreign labour is willing to do the jobs that Singaporeans shun.

If Singaporeans weren't so damned fussy, the country wouldn't have to put up with the social problems that foreigners bring.

the real reason is that greedy business owners like you want to exploit cheap labour to maximize profits.

Singaporeans are not fussy; they're being realistic. how to raise family on $1800 per month?

if we paid wait staff $10/hour like aussie, we won't need china bitches that you love so much.

if a restaurant owner says, "but i can't make enough money at $10/hr" then his business deserves to close down. natural economic selection.

same applies for all industries that claim they can't attract locals - its a matter of pay.

so get off your high horse Sam and get your dick out of your arse.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
It it wasn't for the PAP, Sinkies would still be living in atap huts, shitting in buckets and climbing coconut trees.

you cunt, if not for your parents working hard and making sacrifices, we would still be living in atap huts etc. you think its the PAP that shed blood sweat and tears to raise your arse? its your parents dickhead.

what sacrifices did PAP make? what blood did they shed? the sweat they shed, well, they get to wipe it off their brows with a couple of million each year.

so again sam, go fuck yourself ok?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Looks like the pap's main criterium for foreign talent is cheap labour.

Importing cheap labour and disguising it as foreign talent is dangerous. Employing foreign workers mainly because they are cheap but cant assimilate into Singapore society is a recipe for disaster.

The pap has to learn from its many disastrous and bad policies so far. Dont let the zeal to import cheap, unskilled and unqualified labour be another bad policy that will haunt SG in the future

Expensive labour is not talent either. eg Ho Jinx.