• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many SLEEPING During ND Rally Speech? WTF!!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the young also sleeping like 3rd row Tio Si Lak

TV2009081619070500.jpg

He ish mediating lah.....where god sleep?

:o :( :o

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Will Be Worried If They Don't Fall Asleep!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

They need to see IMH doctors if they can listen to that BS crap full of untruth and don't fall asleep.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
they closed their eyes because they are connecting to the preaching. Sooner or later we will have those super balls carrier to close their eyes, stand up and raise their arms.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Sheng Song ( bahar road ) having my late dinner just now .. They were showing the PM repeated speech at one of the big LCD. A few of them look at it while eating or they dun have a choice.

I went to order my food. There was another big crowd watching with zeal at another 42 in LCD.. KNN sporean so on meh.. I also not interested. ( Same things want lah. They very good, continue to be good, vote for them ).

Later I went to the toilet and when I came out and the screen is directly facing me. KNN they watching soccer ... ... kekekeekeee...:eek:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
sleeping? please lah, so childish

frame by frame you catch the moment when the guy blinks that's called sleeping

ever taken pictures when you blink just as shutter snaps

so freaking childish juvenile pricks

our future is condemned unless we import 1.5 million PRC grads to improve our stock

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
All my kakis and myself watching football.

We all rely on SBF for REAL TIME news lah.

So many wonderful real journalists here telling the truth. So unlike our 154th REPORTERS.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

our future is condemned unless we import 1.5 million PRC grads to improve our stock

Blink your head lah.

Carry balls also must carry the right way. Look at the angles of their heads. Where got just blink only. CCB, definitely dozing off.

Please lah, with BALLS CARRIERS like you, that's why S'pore sinking FAST.
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah, the Old Fart, Tiu Sir Fuck and the Monkeyman is definately sleeping or mediatating. Look at their posture and their face is facing down. Are they alert or asleep. Carry ball also don't carry until don't know how to read body language.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, the Old Fart, Tiu Sir Fuck and the Monkeyman is definately sleeping or mediatating. Look at their posture and their face is facing down. Are they alert or asleep. Carry ball also don't carry until don't know how to read body language.

Old excusable....but YOUNG? WTF!