• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC was upset colleague got more overtime, so he kills him

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,175697,00.html?

Bloody Thursday
'He was upset colleague got more overtime'
China national arrested on suspicion of murdering colleague
By Arul John

September 06, 2008

NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_AJSTAB05-YE2.jpg

MURDER WEAPON?: (Above) A knife, believed to be the murder weapon, was found on the second-storey parapet. The victim had suffered stab wounds. PICTURE: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

FAVOURITISM, jealousy, overtime money. Two powerful emotions combined with financial survival is likely to have led to fury and a fatal stabbing.

A 36-year-old China national allegedly stabbed his 28-year-old colleague to death while the younger man was asleep.

He then went to their office nearby and set it on fire. He was arrested there and is expected to be charged in court today for murder.

Both men are Chinese nationals who work for Ideal Printing & Publishing Pte Ltd. The firm, which prints phone cards and other documents, is at Block 203, Henderson Road.

The firm's Singaporean owner, who did not want to give his name, told The New Paper that the suspect was a contract printer, as was the dead man. It is not known how long both had been working here.

The firm's owner said: 'They came from the same province in China and lived together. One man was upset over why the other man was offered to do more overtime than he was.

'But I thought the other man got more overtime duties as he was more hardworking. This morning, I learned that the unhappy man stabbed the other man and then fled to the office.'

Caught

The owner said all the workers had their own keys to the office and the suspect probably used his to get inside.

'I was told that he then pushed aside another colleague inside the office at the time and used some chemicals to set some of our computers on fire,' he said.

'When the police came, he ran to the rooftop but was soon caught.'

The owner said he was informed of the incident at about 7.30am and rushed to the scene.

'When I reached the building, I saw many people standing downstairs. When I went upstairs, I saw that the floor of my office and those of the other offices on the same floor were wet,' he said.

The boss said only his computers were damaged. He said he did not know when he could re-open for business.

The suspect shared a flat with the victim and at least four other colleagues from China at Block 94, Henderson Road.

The other tenants were believed to be asleep in their 10th floor unit when the alleged killing took place. One of them later called the police at 6.45am.

Neighbours said they did not hear any commotion before the discovery of the body.

The dead man, clad in a singlet and shorts, was lying on the floor in a room.

He suffered stab wounds and was pronounced dead at 7am.

A knife, believed to be the murder weapon, was found on the second-storey parapet.

Police spokesman Mohd Razif said: 'During the course of our investigations, we managed to find out who the suspect was.

'We received a call at 7.50am that there was a fire at Block 203, Henderson Road.'

He said that police officers spotted the suspect there and arrested him.

A spokesman for the Singapore Civil Defence Force said the fire was extinguished by the building's sprinklers and their firefighters used hose reels to lower the temperature of the surroundings.

Mr Mohd Suffian Mustapha Kamal, 31, director of a private ambulance firm on the fourth storey, said: 'When I came out of my office at 7.45am, I smelt burning rubber and the floor was wet.

'When I saw fire engines and an ambulance outside, I told the staff to evacuate the building.'

Staff members of Ideal Printing and the other offices on the same floor were seen removing water on their floors and carpets later.

Mr Andy Poh, 27, a logistics executive at one of the offices, said the water level rose to nearly 5cm and took nearly two hours to subside.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serve the boss right. he think he can make a bigger profit by hiring PRC rather than sinkies. this is greed.
now his business maybe finish because of PAP precious FW.

heavan got eyes.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC kills for overtime!

Wah like dat how can Sinkies competite?

Working Super Hard ---> Obsession with work ---> More money ----> Worship Idol ---> DEATH?

Do you think it's worth it?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC kills for overtime!

Wah like dat how can Sinkies competite?

Working Super Hard ---> Obsession with work ---> More money ----> Worship Idol ---> DEATH?

Do you think it's worth it?

why u no say "god works in mysterious ways":confused:

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what we get when the government ignore the heartlanders and import those low class PRC trash. We already have a lot of PRC trash working as sex talents in Geylang. We will see that crime rates will increase dramatically in the next few years, more murders, more drug trafficking, more robberies and more ah long harassing people.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what we get when the government ignore the heartlanders and import those low class PRC trash. We already have a lot of PRC trash working as sex talents in Geylang. We will see that crime rates will increase dramatically in the next few years, more murders, more drug trafficking, more robberies and more ah long harassing people.

beh tioh woh!

why blame them when sinkies also have a part to play?

like the latest rape case?

prc came to sinkapor to look for her sinkie boyfriend...

boyfriend pissed prc off, she ended up renting a room in geylang....later kena rape by another sinkie?

so whose the angel here? :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OH my goodness.. When i was a newbie in the working world, i hate OT, even if it means extra money. OT eats up my personal time.

I am totally flabbergasted when i read that pple get killed for OT. It is a strange strange world now.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH my goodness.. When i was a newbie in the working world, i hate OT, even if it means extra money. OT eats up my personal time.

I am totally flabbergasted when i read that pple get killed for OT. It is a strange strange world now.

u hate OT becos u r a lazy good-for-nothing asshole..

u just depend on the $ your prostitute ladyboy gf earns from selling her arsehole:oIo:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's some dark humor in here that I am thoroughly enjoying. Must be the incredible amount of stupidity as displayed by the killer.