• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UY my version of news (video) 1.sept.2008 @ Speakers Corner

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I saw at Hong Lim Park Speakers' Corner on 1.Sept.2008

I decided to show a different version of the 1st day of LEEgalized protest at Hong Lim Park Speakers' Corner on 1.Sept.2008, which was the very 1st day of LEEgalization of protest ever in famiLEE LEEgime's tiny little red dot. :-) :biggrin:

I did not go there deliberately, however I past by after attending court hearing of Mr. M Ravi, and I walked through the park in the afternoon. I recorded what I saw on video. This was originally not intended for release because the protest was too mildly against the famiLEE LEEgime.

However, since the famiLEE LEEgime's 146th media reported another version of the protest which took place much later after what I had recorded, which was a version entirely not against the famiLEE LEEgime - something about maid abuses. So I then decided to show my video online.

In the video the young man in black T-shirt plus white cap is the solo protester who's name is Teng Liang Huat. Witnessing the event in blue shirt (last part of my video) near Mr. Teng was actually Mr. Sin Kek Tong - Chairman of Singapore People's Party (Mr. Chiam See Tong's party SPP), we spoke to each other just very briefly as we met at Speakers' Corner on that day, 1.Sept.2008.

Mr. Teng Liang Huat the black shirt person, was pasting large (A2 size) and small (A4 size) posters (statement of protest) all over Speakers' Corner on sign boards and lamp posts.

The content is very mild criticism against the famiLEE LEEgime on some economic / trade issues which has nothing at all to do with maid abuses, as reported by 154th. So the 154th had selected to report another protest which took place later when the park got darker. However in my video you can see Media Corpse's 2 microwave relay live news gathering trucks (just before ending of my video) and their camera man filming the same thing as I had recorded here. But what they had shown to the public is something else. :-) :wink:

Video can not be embedded properly here in Sammyboy.Com :( please click URL at top to view on my blog.

posted by uncleyap at 2:16 AM