• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang!

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

After waited for so many days and no one wants to share about the Alvin Phang blogging workshop experience, I have come to this conclusion, I believed Alvin Phang blogging workshop most likely 99% is a scam.

Singaporeans had this habit or culture, they like to suffer in silence. When they are cheated, most likely they kept quiet is because of saving their face issue. They dont want others to think that they are gullible and easily being cheated and when others knows about it, they will lose faces too.

I encounter many Singaporeans and most of them kept silence when they are cheated of their money. A very few will stand out and exposed the scammers as either they are afraid or face problems or something else.

When PAP oppress them, they make noises after that they kept silence and forget about the whole issue. They do not exercise their votes properly and even they complain about the PAP a lot, in the end they still vote them, isnt it funny rite?

So this Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop is confirm a scam, a bullshit and money wasting courses. So everyone out there do not attend Alvin Phang Blogging Workshop as it is 99% confirmed a big big SCAM!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Pha

another sinkie loser here to blame others because they themselves are stupid.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Phang Alvin Pha

99% confirm a bloody big bullshit and a scammer.

heard from someone recently.