• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH? wait long long

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at the argument in OTAKSTALL, pirate copy of sbf kopitiam. brag about FREE SPEECH but hardly practise it:confused::mad:

Coffee Shop Talk - Discus16 - a clarification from otak69 Subscribe
To: DISCUS16 (1 of 23)

Discus16,

I'm not keen to have that eagleillegal thread drag on.

The thread would not die off when you fellas kept on discussing issues which were not relevant to the topic there and kept bumping it up.

So when I read your post that "you got my point" to Abal0ne, I could not be sure if your purpose was to continue bumping up the thread or if you were just having fun there.

Hence, my question of "why do you want to bump up the thread?"

Now that you've clarified your stand, I realise that it is a misunderstanding.

My apologies if you felt wronged.

Options Reply

To: otak69 (2 of 23)

1003.2 in reply to 1003.1

May i no why u disallow me from posting?

---------------------------------

Ok, now its work.

1) No 1 noe yr thinking. U shd let us no b4 u take action, agree?

2) Is Abal0ne representing u? pls confirm.

3) Do a check, who has the most posting there. Why me?

4) Am i a trouble maker?

:rolleyes:
so AM I A TROUBLE MAKER?:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a humble advice to those who think they are victimised by cyberbullies.

those "freedom speech" braggers but unpractitioners are nothing but cowards in real life. so do not allow yourself to be played into their mindgames.

if u read more about their tactics, u will get to see who are these clones who in fact have very honorable nics as their originals.

try posting some critically bad about their "originals", the clones sure will come :smile:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
in a sense,we have all the freedom.
just that certain topics are off-limit as it will create disharmony and problem.

but are we ready to take the responsibility that come with freedom of speech like be prepare to be sued and counter-sue for what we said just like in USA,Hong Kong,Taiwan and those so call freedom of speech countries.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in a sense,we have all the freedom.
just that certain topics are off-limit as it will create disharmony and problem.

but are we ready to take the responsibility that come with freedom of speech like be prepare to be sued and counter-sue for what we said just like in USA,Hong Kong,Taiwan and those so call freedom of speech countries.

the suing game only exists uniquely here in singapore. in other places that u mentioned, no one bothers but takes it in strive.

everyday in the news, we can see how the taiwanese slam away at ah bian's effigy. how many can ah bian sue? the same is happening in USA where george bush is always made the butt of the jokes.

paps' mentality is very enclosed and anal-rententive tight-ass. i think they lack confidence about themselves and hence always have to sue to ascertain they are "forever honest and righteous". but in doing so, they ve created a kiasu/kiasee notoriety about themselves being branded the controlling political party famous for silencing opposition through bankruptcy lawsuits.
:rolleyes: