• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2009-10

jw5

Loyal
Maicon is off in Real list, Man U should get him arrr
Even if Maicon doesn't go to Real, he won't leave Inter, who are the Italian and Euro champs.
Besides Man Utd have pressing needs in other departments, and they probably don't have the money, that's why Fergie keeps saying he is satisfied with the squad.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italian league is dead, you add another big fat spaniard Benitez, dreadful combination. So what Inter is the Champs? They dun have the best coach anymore. I'm sure Maicon would relish new challenges :p

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Benitez will be a joke...just u watch.

Old habits will die hard.

Isn't Maicon abit old already? Man U in serious shit man. Where is the goalie that we desperately need?

Where is the right back that we need ?

Fill these 2 first and get a creative midfielder...can write-off Heagraves liao...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck...I really hope Man U don't end up repeating their mistake..last minute sign some joker goalie on free (aka Mark Bosnich) who was so scared to kick the ball...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It's not that serious.
John O'Shea will be a pretty good right back. He was missed last season as he was injured for almost the whole of the second half of the season. Rafael will be a decent back up, he should have matured a little. He is very good going forward.
I have written off G Neville, who is injured for the start of the season.
VDS has another season in him, and Kuszchak is a good backup. He's not world class, but I believe he is at least international class. He is at least as good as keepers like Howard, Friedal and Hart, if not in the class of Reina and Cech.
They still need to get a top class keeper, but it's not that urgent compared to a top centre back if Vidic leaves.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone start a thread for 2010-2011 season thread? or most of you not watching lioa because of MIO? lol :p:p

jw5

Loyal
Drats, the blue (I always say the wrong) side of Manchester has got Silva bloke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8775740.stm
That's old news bro.
They also got Jerome Boateng and Yaya Toure, but I'm not too impressed with how they are trying to put the team together.
Boateng will merely be fighting with Richards and Bridge for a first team place. Toure will be fighting with Barry, De Jong and Vieira.
Silva will be fighting with SWP, Bellamy, and Adam Johnson.
They haven't really signed any impact superstars yet.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
regretfully i won't be subscribing no more to watch BPL on stinktell...the startup cost is high for me...

I will have to subscribe to a land line, juggle with 2 set-top boxes...looks like i will have to follow on internet...

jw5

Loyal
regretfully i won't be subscribing no more to watch BPL on stinktell...the startup cost is high for me...

I will have to subscribe to a land line, juggle with 2 set-top boxes...looks like i will have to follow on internet...
If you just want to watch Man Utd matches, you can always go to the fan club hangout (not sure where it is currently, sorry), coffee shop or pubs.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just read...Bayern wants Park for Lahm...boleh !

We need a RB...

O Shea is versatile but...he is slow...

Rafael...is good potential but needs more grinding...too rash into tackles but its okay, he is young...

and if he is injured...no cover shssssh....

He can be back up for Lahm...Lahm + Evra...good.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you just want to watch Man Utd matches, you can always go to the fan club hangout (not sure where it is currently, sorry), coffee shop or pubs.
MU hangout in 2 places: Marquee (now renamed Chambers) at Church St (Capital Square) or MU Cafe at Boat Quay (smallish)