• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virus Protection 2009 (VIRUS) Attack my Laptop in the background.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I'm using office PC, looks like login no problem after trying out several times in the morning.

And finally caught a virus in my laptop, this could be the reason why I have intermittent login to SBF.

Please be aware such trick to download "Virus Protection 2009".

Very vicious virus and I have to reformat my whole damn laptop.

Signout
NissanViP

Read more here:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff height=39 vAlign=top align=left>
Remove Virus Protection 2009

Tags: Virus Protection 2009, Browser Helper Object.Virus Protection 2009, Virus Protection 2009.Browser Helper Object, remove Virus Protection 2009, remove Browser Helper Object.Virus Protection 2009, remove Virus Protection 2009.Browser Helper Object, Virus Protection 2009 removal, Browser Helper Object.Virus Protection 2009 removal, Virus Protection 2009.Browser Helper Object removal, Virus Protection 2009 removal tool, Browser Helper Object.Virus Protection 2009 removal tool, Virus Protection 2009.Browser Helper Object removal tool

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f7f9fb align=left><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" bgColor=#c6cdd7><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f7f9fb background=assets/images/bg_tds.jpg align=left>
arrow_b4.gif
Danger Level:
</TD><TD class=txt-dark-medium5 bgColor=#f7f9fb background=assets/images/bg_tds.jpg align=left><NOBR></NOBR>
arrow_b4.gif
Category: </TD><TD class=txt-dark-medium5 bgColor=#f7f9fb background=assets/images/bg_tds.jpg align=left>Infected with Virus Protection 2009 ? </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff width="29%" align=left>
9.gif
</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff vAlign=top width="36%" align=left>Browser Helper Object</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff width="35%" align=left>
arrow_g.gif
FREE SCAN </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff align=left>
<NOBR>Description:</NOBR>
Virus Protection 2009 is an aggressive Rogue AntiSpyware application which tends to apply fake popups and bogus scanners tactics to arrive at its commercial objectives. Virus Protection 2009 installs without the PC user’s consent and knowledge because this intrusion is carried out by affiliated backdoor trojans that specialize in dodging security obstacles while infiltrating. When inside and running, Virus Protection 2009 trialware will issue multiple misleading popup warnings and keep launching its scanners that report a myriad of infections that allegedly reside on the computer. Then, Virus Protection 2009 alerts will suggest downloading Virus Protection 2009 commercial version as the answer to your newly exposed malware trouble. However, the reported parasites are either framed-up ones or some legitimate Operating System entities you must not remove if you care about the system stability. Therefore, the threats reported by Virus Protection 2009 are just as counterfeit as this program itself. The ultimate goal of Virus Protection 2009 is to make a user scared about his/her computer security and his/her own privacy and thus purchase Virus Protection 2009 worthless license in order to protect yourself.

It is highly recommended for a timely and complete removal of Virus Protection 2009 rogue anti-spyware as soon as it’s detected on your PC.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.antispyware.com/glossary_details.php?ID=134599

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat? ... u logged in 2 sbf? ...

now whole sbf is fully infested wif viruses! ... :eek:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat? ... u logged in 2 sbf? ...

now whole sbf is fully infested wif viruses! ... :eek:

aiyah.. no worry la... SBF host websmaster is clever one..
Finally everything is fine now.

Already get the host to terminate my another useless account.